Yesterday's Tractor Co. Parts for Farm Tractors - Compare our Prices!
Click Here or call 800-853-2651 
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Round house Bibs

Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
BIG RUH
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:57 am    Post subject: Round house Bibs Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Just got a pair of Round House Blue denim bibs yesterday. Bought them on line from one of the distributors. Same price delivered to my home as to drive 40 miles to nearest distributor. All tags on these say Made in the USA. Some one had stated that the ones they ordered on line read made in Mexico

tom kania
New User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:56 am    Post subject: Re: Round house Bibs Reply to specific post Reply with quote

i wear roundhouse for the last five years and cannot wear them out .loveem

DownSouth
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:18 am    Post subject: Re: Round house Bibs Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Do you have a link to where you bought them? Last pair of Dickies I got locally were junk. Would love to buy a pair that would last a while.

BIG RUH
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:46 am    Post subject: Re: Round house Bibs Reply to specific post Reply with quote

www.roundhouse.com
They have about 3 different suppliers that you can order on line from. I used Baskin. Bibs were $29.99 plus $5.95 UPS shipping. If you need them quick, then the shipping gets pretty pricey

EricInSEI
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:33 am    Post subject: Re: Round house Bibs Reply to specific post Reply with quote

http://round-house.com/

Dick L
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:41 am    Post subject: Re: Round house Bibs Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Round House is what I wear seven days a week. I get them both on line and in Shipshewana Indiana.
They carry them at the Yoder Hardware which is more than just a hardware store. Kind of a Amish supply store from cook ware to yard goods.
Shipshewana in a fun place to go a coupla times a year and needing a pair of Round House bibs is a good excuse. We try to get tickets to the Blue Gate Theater before we go. Then go to Middleberry a few miles West for dinner.

old popper
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Round house Bibs Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I switched from Key brand to Roundhouse about a year and a half ago because Key went to a zipper fly, and being the stubborn old coot that I am, I wanted to stay with the button fly. Best switch I ever made.

Jason the Red
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Round house Bibs Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I really liked my Roundhouse overalls until about a month ago. All at once, the stitching in five pairs (all of which were roughly a year old)started to tear out where the zipper was stiched to the denim. After this instance, I don't know if I will be purchasing any more.

Pair-a-dice farm
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Round house Bibs Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I bought 3 pairs of Roundhouse last year and am satisfied. The only thing I would change is add elastic strap.

mite-help
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Round house Bibs Reply to specific post Reply with quote

yes,I think round house is still USA made in shawnee. okla.-since 1903--i'll be going there[shawnee] in a few days---

mite-help
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Round house Bibs Reply to specific post Reply with quote

yes,I think round house is still USA made in shawnee. okla.-since 1903--i'll be going there[shawnee] in a few days---

B-maniac
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Round house Bibs Reply to specific post Reply with quote

People will say anything. Not true.Only made in one factory in USA.Where guy below said. I buy and wear them exclusively.

Bendee
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Round house Bibs Reply to specific post Reply with quote

No catchem buttons

Dick L
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:52 am    Post subject: Re: Round house Bibs Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Not true huh? Ask my wife Dixie. I wear Round house bibs every day and have been for the last six or seven years. I keep a new pair of pin stripe Round House bibs back for Sunday and special occasions like reunions, funerals, Thanksgiving and Christmas. I even wear Round House bibs when Dixie go out to dinner for a date night. One time about four years ago Dixie talked or shamed me into putting on a suite for a Granddaughters Wedding and not one family member could believe I was not in bibs. They told Dixie that they expected me to have them on and it would have been alright.
At 74 I dress for me not to impress a single person. When Customers come to my factory to visit they find me in a (clean) pair of Round House bibs.

A Sunday family dinner gathering.

An outing at Lake Erie Put In Bay at the top of Perry's monument.

Christmas with family 2011 playing with Great Grandson Matthew.

Bret4207
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Round house Bibs Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Okay, I gots to ask a question. I think I've owned one pair of bibs in my life back around 1979 when they were a fad and my then girlfriend, now wife, bought me some. So here's the question- I see the utility, I see the sense behind not needing a belt. But where do you put the stuff you'd normally wear on a belt? I carry a Leatherman and a Schrade Vise-grips/multi tool and often a hammer loop and a 30 foot tape. Where do you store that stuff with no belt? Things stuffed in pockets falls out and gets lost or wears a hole in the pocket. I'd seriously consider bibs if there's a workable answer. The few guys I know that wear bibs don't even carry a pocket knife.

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Tractor Talk All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
TRACTOR   PARTS TRACTOR   MANUALS
Same-Day Shipping! Most of our stocked parts ship the same day you order (M-F).  Expedited shipping available, just call!  Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors.  Compare our super low shipping rates!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor.  We are a Company you can trust and have generous return policies!   Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651.

YT Home  |  Forums Home

Copyright © 1997-2014 Yesterday's Tractor Co.