Yesterday's Tractor Co. Parts for Farm Tractors - Compare our Prices!
Click Here or call 800-853-2651 
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Natpa

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Big Deere
New User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:27 pm    Post subject: Natpa Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Anybody go to the pull this weekend

Big Deere
New User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Natpa Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Thought that was the worst pull ever

Full Pull H
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Natpa Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I was unable to attend. Why do you say it was the worst?

~ Dan Smith

Big Deere
New User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Natpa Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Well the first thing they give a t-shirt for placing. Second were did all the money go? Third left in a ambulance because the smoke was so mad. Do I need to keep going.

CLIFF S
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Natpa Reply to specific post Reply with quote

You Shure Needed to Put Weight on the Front in Div 3,4,5 on the Big Sled!

I Thought it was A Good Pull But i Needed to leave early afternoon to go Back Home to Pennsylvaina and it was only a Little Bit Smokey Then!

Cliff S

spec tator
New User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Natpa Reply to specific post Reply with quote

What got the smoke so angry?

37FarmHand

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Natpa Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Well "Big Deere" have you ever hosted one or are you one to sit back and complain?? From what I was told, lots of money involved to host one of these events. Who pays for the shirts, building rental, sled, fuel for all the equipment, advertising for the event, pays the organization their portion per hook fee, gets all the help needed to try and make it run smoothly??? Oh yah, it doesn't come free, maybe that is where the money goes. And then the man who left in the ambulance had a case of pneumonia and some leg issues. Maybe you need to get your facts first!!! The gentleman had lots of good assistance from everyone in helping him and his female companion. I was told the smoke issue was a motor going out the day before with an electrician working 10 hrs to try and get it going and no luck. Don't think I have been to a perfect pull yet but it seems like everyone worked hard to make it run smoothly!!

Road hog
New User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:42 am    Post subject: Re: Natpa Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I am with big Deere on this. Been to other natpa pulls and
Been handed money. Guess 37 farmhand was the guy who
Made off with all the money.

ANGRY smoke

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:55 am    Post subject: Re: Natpa Reply to specific post Reply with quote

they did a great job with the pull. track pulled tough! sometimes can't help it went stuff (fan) breaks. they had a smooth run event. great jon chris, gary, and staff!

Big Deere
New User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:07 am    Post subject: Re: Natpa Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Enough with the book ole farmhand. How does it take 10 hrs to fix a fan? Glad they didn't have a whole building of hogs they would I'd all died. Proubly One of the staff members in charge.

Big Deere
New User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:12 am    Post subject: Re: Natpa Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Track was good, but u call that a smooth event? Looked like a bunch of monkeys put it on.

37farmhand

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:41 am    Post subject: Re: Natpa Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Big Deere.....word of advice, go play with the big dogs if ya wanna go professional and make money! I personally would prefer a shirt versus a plaque or trophy that collects dust or lays around. Great efforts to all involved in this weekends pull! Don't let the negativity ruin future events.

Road hog
New User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:29 am    Post subject: Re: Natpa Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Hey farmhand cash is king

Road hog
New User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:32 am    Post subject: Re: Natpa Reply to specific post Reply with quote

All natpa members r a bunch of wannabes. Can't wait 4 tunica

J Barham

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:41 am    Post subject: Re: Natpa Reply to specific post Reply with quote

In my opinion- I thought it was one of the better pulls. I have known Gary and Chris and pulled with them for several years- both real good guys. If you are in this for the money, you have a problem. They took a big chance to put it on and I m proud they did. I guarantee you they did'nt do it to make money. I'm just glad to have a place to go pull. As for the smoke, you don't have to stay in there all the time- just go outside for a while. I think we should be supportive of the promoters instead of bashing them. I for one want to continue to have pulls to attend.

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Tractor Pulling All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to:  
TRACTOR   PARTS TRACTOR   MANUALS
Same-Day Shipping! Most of our stocked parts ship the same day you order (M-F).  Expedited shipping available, just call!  Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors.  Compare our super low shipping rates!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor.  We are a Company you can trust and have generous return policies!   Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651.

YT Home  |  Forums Home

Copyright © 1997-2014 Yesterday's Tractor Co.