Yesterday's Tractor Co. Parts for Farm Tractors - Compare our Prices!
Click Here or call 800-853-2651 
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Case Nutty 1660
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:36 am    Post subject: HAPPY THANKSGIVING Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Hope every one has a great day with family and friends I am thankful for all of the wonderful people that I have in my life take care cnt

rich10e
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:04 am    Post subject: Re: HAPPY THANKSGIVING Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Happy Thanksgiving to you too,and to everyone on this great forum

Dodgeit
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:26 am    Post subject: Re: HAPPY THANKSGIVING Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Rich10e wrote:
(quoted from post at 07:04:56 11/22/12) Happy Thanksgiving to you too,and to everyone on this great forum

Happy Thanksgiving to all my Case friends as well.

heavymetal
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:37 am    Post subject: Re: HAPPY THANKSGIVING Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Happy Thanksgiving! I'm thankful for my 2 boys, and a wonderful wife. I'm also thankful for a great new hobby and the new friends to be made working on neat old machines!

God blesses all! Sometimes you just have to.look harder!

Adirondack case guy
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:47 am    Post subject: Re: HAPPY THANKSGIVING Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Same back at all of you. Supposed to be another perfect Nov. day here, about 10th in a row, Frost on the punkins now, but high 55F and sunny by noon today..
Have a Happy, Loren

1370rod
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:04 am    Post subject: Re: HAPPY THANKSGIVING Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Me and mine hope everyone can enjoy the day with family and friends, give thanks for all we have. Be safe! Rod.

1030 TOM
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:53 am    Post subject: Re: HAPPY THANKSGIVING Reply to specific post Reply with quote

HAPPY THANKSGIVING AND GOD BLESS TO ALL TOM & MELINDA IN KY

Case Nutty 1660
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:19 am    Post subject: Re: HAPPY THANKSGIVING Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Bro we had a bit of the White this morning here are a few shots for you guy's from here,,,, again have a great day and don't eat TOO much LOL cnt

TimBinWV
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:46 am    Post subject: Re: HAPPY THANKSGIVING Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Happy Thanksgivings to all, from the hills and hoeers of West Virginia!

jon f mn
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:53 am    Post subject: Re: HAPPY THANKSGIVING Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Happy thanksgiving to everyone here!! I am thankful for so much this year, my lovely wife who tolerates all my bad habits, my 5 kids and 2 step children, 11 grand kids. I'm also thankful for this forum and all the great people on it. You are all very entertaining and helpful and give me hours of enjoyment while I'm away from home. AND, I'm thankful that I'm done moving! LOL.

Ande
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:23 am    Post subject: Re: HAPPY THANKSGIVING Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I hope are service people will be safe and they get a warm meal.
Want to thank all of you on here for making this a great place to come too.
You are all my friends,and enjoy what you share here.
Happy Thanksgiving

KYCASE1
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:32 am    Post subject: Re: HAPPY THANKSGIVING Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Happy Thanksgiving to all from Western Ky. Getting to Spending today with family and friends and great weather.(70 here).

Don Rudolph
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:51 am    Post subject: Re: HAPPY THANKSGIVING Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone here on the Case Forum from NE WI. I hope you all get to spend some quality time with friends and family. While the family is watching parades I am disking cornstalks with the 1175. Can"t think of a better way to enjoy a few hours before the weather turns. Don

Michael Beeker
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:57 am    Post subject: Re: HAPPY THANKSGIVING Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Am at work today, but all is quiet now. reflecting on my blessings of family and friends. Lost our 22 yr old nephew to brain cancer earlier in year - tough holiday season for us in NW Ohio, but Happy Turkey day to all. Mike

Case Nutty 1660
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:08 am    Post subject: Re: HAPPY THANKSGIVING Reply to specific post Reply with quote

so sorry to hear of your loss, I have lost to many in my family the the dreaded "C" take care cnt

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Case and David Brown All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
TRACTOR   PARTS TRACTOR   MANUALS
Same-Day Shipping! Most of our stocked parts ship the same day you order (M-F).  Expedited shipping available, just call!  Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors.  Compare our super low shipping rates!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor.  We are a Company you can trust and have generous return policies!   Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651.

YT Home  |  Forums Home

Copyright © 1997-2014 Yesterday's Tractor Co.