Yesterday's Tractor Co. Parts for Farm Tractors - Compare our Prices!
Click Here or call 800-853-2651 
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Fair Tractor Prices

Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
IAtractorKid
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:37 pm    Post subject: Fair Tractor Prices Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Ok guys, as I said a few days ago, I need to sell some tractors to pay off some other debts (will have pictures Saturday). Obviously Im a little biased so was hoping you could tell me if my prices would be way out of line... Location is Jefferson, IA (central IA)

All these tractors are great runners and in good shape for their age with no known problems. I have personally owned them all for 3+ years and had zero problems.

1942 Farmall H - complete dual fuel, VERY good tires and rims, 6V, good metal...$1600 OBO

Possible sale - 1942 Farmall M - NEW tires all around w/VERY good rims, 12V, two-way hydraulics, good metal...$1950 OBO

1951 Farmall MV - complete restoration, reverse operation cotton picker, VERY good tires and rims, 12V, sheet metal is perfect with auto quality paint, rebuilt motor and new clutch...$3500 firm

1953 Farmall SH - complete mechanical restoration; needs paint, metal good, live hydraulics w/2-way valve, 12V, NEW tires and rims...$2150 OBO

1953 Farmall SM - VERY good tires and rims, 2-way hydraulics, monroe easy-ride seat, 12V, good metal...$2400 OBO

2-row mounted cultivator for H/M with hydraulic lift, very good paint, $200 OBO

2-Bottom little genius plow - will be sold as trip lift with 3rd bottom that can be bolted back on, NEW tires, $300 OBO

Possible sale - Koyker SuperK loader - VERY nice 7' bucket, 3-spool valve and ALL NEW hoses, new pivot pins...$1000 OBO

Thanks for your help!!!

Janicholson
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Fair Tractor Prices Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Those sound like you know what they are worth, and are not getting rich selling. In some places the prices are low. Jim

GordoSD
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Fair Tractor Prices Reply to specific post Reply with quote

If the SH's are stage II they should be nearer 3000.

David G
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Fair Tractor Prices Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Where are you at? I would like to buy the mounted cultivator from you if. I am East of Cedar Rapids.

IAtractorKid
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Fair Tractor Prices Reply to specific post Reply with quote

My email is open...send me a message and I will respond with some pictures after this weekend. Everything is in Jefferson, IA but other arrangements could possibly be made.

notjustair
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Fair Tractor Prices Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Northeast Kansas those are fair prices. Around here you wouldn't sit on then more than about 10 days for that. It's nice to see someone realistic and not wanted two grand for something that smokes like a chimney and leaks like a sieve.

The hydraulics should make them a quick sale. Wish I was closer.

Dan Robinson
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Fair Tractor Prices Reply to specific post Reply with quote

What is the serial number of the Super M??

IAtractorKid
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Fair Tractor Prices Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I will have serial numbers after the weekend along with pictures.

IAtractorKid
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Fair Tractor Prices Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Both Supers are Stage I

IAtractorKid
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Fair Tractor Prices Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Thanks. Glad to see everybody thinks these are reasonable. Hard for me to decide as these are from my personal collection. I was trying to be fair but I know what rubber costs these days too!

IAtractorKid
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Fair Tractor Prices Reply to specific post Reply with quote

1936/37 F12 - factory fenders and rear steel, loose but not running, radiator drained, tank clean, decent metal and overall good shape for age. Does not have front pedestal or wheels but I have access to NF pedestal with steel wheels for $400

Unsure of tractors value as is...would guess rear steel to be worth about $400 and fenders to be around $300 so maybe $750 OBO as-is for everything???

DRCA
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Fair Tractor Prices Reply to specific post Reply with quote

well, an MV is not a "reverse operation cotton picker" picker has single front and thinner drop boxes than MV's. MV's have 20" front wheels so--- if u have a MV you are to cheap at $3500

Old-F20
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Fair Tractor Prices Reply to specific post Reply with quote

IAtractorKid wrote:
(quoted from post at 21:18:04 11/22/12) 1936/37 F12 - factory fenders and rear steel, loose but not running, radiator drained, tank clean, decent metal and overall good shape for age. Does not have front pedestal or wheels but I have access to NF pedestal with steel wheels for $400

Unsure of tractors value as is...would guess rear steel to be worth about $400 and fenders to be around $300 so maybe $750 OBO as-is for everything???

if the fenders are fairly nice you may get 3 for them. rear steel is still fairly available and 400 seems a little steep to me. no fornt pedistal kind of kills it. ask 500 and see how many bites you get. got any other pre 39 stuff besides the 12?

IAtractorKid
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Fair Tractor Prices Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Nope the 12 is the on pre "39 item I have. Fenders are straight
but rusty. Will drop the price on the 12 some.

IAtractorKid
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Fair Tractor Prices Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Mines not a true MV, as I said it is a reverse operation cotton harvester that has been decaled as an MV. For all practical purposes, it is a "high crop" as it sits now. Better in my mind as you dont have to worry about the drop chains breaking and blowing your cases out. Either way its an awesome show piece that gets tons of attention! Have to remember most people looking at it at shows and parades dont know the real difference anyway.

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Farmall & International Harvester (IHC) All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
TRACTOR   PARTS TRACTOR   MANUALS
Same-Day Shipping! Most of our stocked parts ship the same day you order (M-F).  Expedited shipping available, just call!  Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors.  Compare our super low shipping rates!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor.  We are a Company you can trust and have generous return policies!   Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651.

YT Home  |  Forums Home

Copyright © 1997-2014 Yesterday's Tractor Co.