Yesterday's Tractor Co. Parts for Farm Tractors - Compare our Prices!
Click Here or call 800-853-2651 
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Cockshutt toys

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Andrew
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:17 pm    Post subject: Cockshutt toys Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Does anyone know where you can buy cockshutt toys, like the 20-570super?

Matt_In
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Cockshutt toys Reply to specific post Reply with quote

They came in sets in the 1980s, (4 sets) I got all of mine off ebay last year...well the wife got most of them for me for Christmas. Average about 55-60 a tractor. Sets you can get around $130 ish

rusty6
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Cockshutt toys Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Its been a few years but I got my National Museum set of 40 and 50 tractors on ebay. I wish I still had the plastic model 30 that I had as a kid in the fifties.

1206SWMO
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:58 am    Post subject: Re: Cockshutt toys Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I have all the Cockshutt Museum sets plus an original 30 tractor and wagon..

rusty6
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:15 am    Post subject: Re: Cockshutt toys Reply to specific post Reply with quote

[quote="1206SWMO"](quoted from post at 06:58:03 11/24/12) I have all the Cockshutt Museum sets plus an original 30 tractor and wagon..
quote]
Those die cast 30s are nice and I have seen a few selling on ebay . But mine was even better. It was plastic molded in a fairly accurate color, nice rubber tires and very good detail. I don't know who it was made by . Pretty sure my dad got it at the local Cockshutt dealer. I still have it but in extremely poor condition and currently I can't even find it. Shocked Got some old black and white photos of it to remind me. Sad

Don-Wi
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:15 am    Post subject: Re: Cockshutt toys Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Outbacktoystore.com has some- I was just looking at their site after another topic of toys.

Lots to choose from, every brand.

Donovan from Wisconsin

Caleb Schwartz
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:19 am    Post subject: Re: Cockshutt toys Reply to specific post Reply with quote

20-570 were in the museum sets but spec cast made quit a few from a gambles, 35, golden eagle, and forties theres been a few special show tractors the a 540 red belly and a golden arrow, and tees water custom made about all of them I think but the ertl sets are easy to find its all the others that are getting hard to findbut come up at auctions and toy shows every now and then

rusty6
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:29 am    Post subject: Re: Cockshutt toys Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Well here it is. A sad sight to look at now but this 30 was a pretty nicely detailed toy in its day. Unfortunately it has been "enjoyed" as a toy and did not survive intact. I have never seen another like it advertised anywhere. There is no sign of a name or manufacturer on it anywhere.
I will scan an image of it when it was new for comparison.

J. Schwiebert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Cockshutt toys Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Caleb: I need to talk to you. My e-mail has been on the blink. Do you have my e-mail yet or post your phone number. J.

Caleb Schwartz
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Cockshutt toys Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I dont have your email but give me a call anytime 740-262-3987

greg brown

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Cockshutt toys Reply to specific post Reply with quote

in my collection i have an original 540 advanced products new in the box. and the bigger wagon new in the box. a 30 from metal parts company in windsor ontario. all the museum sets. and some teeswater tractors. and ertl, oliver cockshutt tractors. but i have been collecting toy tractors for many many years.

Jap27
New User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:58 am    Post subject: Re: Cockshutt toys Reply to specific post Reply with quote

yes i have a 20 for sale

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Oliver, Cletrac, Coop and Cockshutt All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
TRACTOR   PARTS TRACTOR   MANUALS
Same-Day Shipping! Most of our stocked parts ship the same day you order (M-F).  Expedited shipping available, just call!  Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors.  Compare our super low shipping rates!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor.  We are a Company you can trust and have generous return policies!   Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651.

YT Home  |  Forums Home

Copyright © 1997-2014 Yesterday's Tractor Co.