Yesterday's Tractor Co. Parts for Farm Tractors - Compare our Prices!
Click Here or call 800-853-2651 
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

TO-35 rear axle housing

View previous topic :: View next topic  
714_run
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:56 am    Post subject: TO-35 rear axle housing Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I Recently purchased a 1955 TO-35 with a mounted backhoe and loader. I removed the backhoe to find that at some point the rear center axle housing had been broken by the backhoe being pulled off of the tractor. Internal gears/ring/pinion appear to be in good shape.

Does anyone know would the center housing (casting) be the same on a TO-30 Ferguson (I found one for parts) and/or what other models would interchange (ie, 135 245...)?

samn40
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:20 am    Post subject: Re: TO-35 rear axle housing Reply to specific post Reply with quote

You will find your transmission housing should exchange with ....
MF50,65,all early industrials (202,205 etc)and all early 100 series with a two bolt mounting on top of the trans housing. (135 up to 175.) In some cases you may need to also get the dowels for the hydraulic pump as on the 100 series these had a thicker shoulder, The 35,50 and 65 were a parallel dowel with no shoulder. I am nearly sure the 100 series dowells will fit your original pump.
Sam

David Shea

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:07 pm    Post subject: Re: TO-35 rear axle housing Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I have 2 of the rear end assemblies in stock. The Rear end assembly from a TO-35, F40, MF50, MF 35 will all fit. The 165 and 175 housings are much larger and will not fit.

Dave Shea
802-782-2409

714_run
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:04 pm    Post subject: Re: TO-35 rear axle housing Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Great I will hold onto your phone number...I need to go through the rear end and transmission and see what other surprises are there...also looking for the three point hitch arms if you happen to have those as well (has 3pt hydraulic top cover but no arms). Thanks

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Harry Ferguson All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
TRACTOR   PARTS TRACTOR   MANUALS
Same-Day Shipping! Most of our stocked parts ship the same day you order (M-F).  Expedited shipping available, just call!  Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors.  Compare our super low shipping rates!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor.  We are a Company you can trust and have generous return policies!   Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651.

YT Home  |  Forums Home

Copyright © 1997-2014 Yesterday's Tractor Co.