Yesterday's Tractor Co. Parts for Farm Tractors - Compare our Prices!
Click Here or call 800-853-2651 
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Case belt buckle pics

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kow Farmer
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:38 pm    Post subject: Case belt buckle pics Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Ok guys,
Here are the pics I have of the Case belt buckle I was telling you about. Can you tell me anything about this buckle please?
Kow Farmer (Kurt)

Dale in nw wa.
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Case belt buckle pics Reply to specific post Reply with quote

All I can say about that buckle is it makes my over hang hurt lol That is a nice buckle Dale

Kow Farmer
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Case belt buckle pics Reply to specific post Reply with quote

LOL That was awesome! That is why I don't wear it either.
Kow Farmer (Kurt)

point3dave
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Case belt buckle pics Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I work for Don L, but have worked for several area farmers. My most fun job was driving a 4890 digging dirt. About three years. Dave

Erik Ks farmer
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:54 am    Post subject: Re: Case belt buckle pics Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Lol, neighbor told me that every good operator builds a shed over his tools....

rusty6
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:49 am    Post subject: Re: Case belt buckle pics Reply to specific post Reply with quote

[quote="Kow Farmer"](quoted from post at 18:38:18 11/25/12) Ok guys,
Here are the pics I have of the Case belt buckle I was telling you about. Can you tell me anything about this buckle please?
Kow Farmer (Kurt)
quote]
That is a different buckle to what I have here. I wonder if yours is a 2870 or 4890? This one is a 2870. I threw in that Twin Rotor New Holland buckle just because there was room for it.

Adirondack case guy
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:54 am    Post subject: Re: Case belt buckle pics Reply to specific post Reply with quote

That is a nice buckle. I have no info on it.
Loren

E. Schoen

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:28 am    Post subject: Re: Case belt buckle pics Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I have that same buckle. I figured the number on the back was the number ranking in the limited edition, but mine is also number 060.

870blackknight
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Case belt buckle pics Reply to specific post Reply with quote

here is my belt buckle havnt ever seen another like it

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Case and David Brown All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
TRACTOR   PARTS TRACTOR   MANUALS
Same-Day Shipping! Most of our stocked parts ship the same day you order (M-F).  Expedited shipping available, just call!  Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors.  Compare our super low shipping rates!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor.  We are a Company you can trust and have generous return policies!   Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651.

YT Home  |  Forums Home

Copyright © 1997-2014 Yesterday's Tractor Co.