Yesterday's Tractor Co. Parts for Farm Tractors - Compare our Prices!
Click Here or call 800-853-2651 
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

John Deere 110 value

View previous topic :: View next topic  
G1355
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:15 pm    Post subject: John Deere 110 value Reply to specific post Reply with quote

My buddy has a John Deere 110 square fender he wants me to buy, it ran 2 years ago, then he bought an allis and has sat since. He took out the battery but rather than that its all there, pretty sure a battery and fresh gas it would be running. He said he will sell it to me for $75 I think that's a deal, has the deck for it to.

rustyj14
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:37 pm    Post subject: Re: John Deere 110 value Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Well, try a good battery and some fresh gas, and see if it will start. If not, then a low price would be a good offer for it. I've bought some lawn tractors for cheap and got a good machine, but other times--its a gamble. Since i can usually use the parts on something else in stock, i don't worry, but if you are looking for a dependable machine, and have no others to fall back on, then you should ask the seller to make it run, before you buy it.

G1355
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:58 pm    Post subject: Re: John Deere 110 value Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Well I know the guy who has it, grew up with him been friends all of our life. So I know he wouldn't lie about anything, he told me its not the straitest but it would be a good one to restore.. Can't go wrong for $75 dollars can you

jb9959
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:54 pm    Post subject: Re: John Deere 110 value Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Go for it. Parting it out would put some extra bucks into your pocket.

G1355
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:11 pm    Post subject: Re: John Deere 110 value Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Alright think I will probebly tell him ill take it. Post pictures when I get it probebly be a bit might just pay him and tell him to keep it tell spring

rustyj14
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:28 pm    Post subject: Re: John Deere 110 value Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Well, i bought a nice looking Scotts/JD lawn tractor for $50! Deck, bagger and snow plow. I knew it didn't start, but the parts are good. And, i have more money invested in it, and still no start.
It sat out in the weather for 3 years or so, and the rain and snow fell mainly on the plain engine and the works. If it don't run soon, i have several other machines to use the parts on. Or, a used engine to replace the non-runner. We'll see.

G1355
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:33 pm    Post subject: Re: John Deere 110 value Reply to specific post Reply with quote

He said it ran two years ago, parked it when he got his allis with nothing wrong, 99% sure it will run with gas and battery, its nicer than a parts tractor I think, I will see when I look at it, the pictures he had looked pretty good, kinda beat up but not terrible.

rrobert
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:08 am    Post subject: Re: John Deere 110 value Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Buy it. Scrap value is about $50. You can't go wrong with it. I bought two JD110s and got junk. Paid way too much for them. I should have walked away but wanted JDs. People sell them for $600 just in half running condition. I paid $200 & $250. I am making lemonade and creating one good tractor with parts from both.

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Garden Tractors All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
TRACTOR   PARTS TRACTOR   MANUALS
Same-Day Shipping! Most of our stocked parts ship the same day you order (M-F).  Expedited shipping available, just call!  Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors.  Compare our super low shipping rates!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor.  We are a Company you can trust and have generous return policies!   Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651.

YT Home  |  Forums Home

Copyright © 1997-2014 Yesterday's Tractor Co.