Yesterday's Tractor Co. Parts for Farm Tractors - Compare our Prices!
Click Here or call 800-853-2651 
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MHF202 goes to the spa

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tony in Mass.
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:53 pm    Post subject: MHF202 goes to the spa Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Must feel good to get that loader off and take a bath... first time in 55 years?
The Harbor Freight pressure washer didn't start after lunch, so if it don't snow tommorrow, me and my 93 year old helper will continue de greasing and continue this mechanical archiology project.

samn40
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:15 pm    Post subject: Re: MHF202 goes to the spa Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I am sure you needed a bath after taking that loader off, Tony, but how did your body cope after not having a bath in 55 years, did you go into some sort of shock or what! Maybe you should have washed the tractor before bathing as after washing off oil and grime I usually need to wash my face at least. I bet everyone around you can breathe more easily now..... If you get as long again without bathing someone else might just do your next big washdown!!!
Sam

Tony in Mass.
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:11 pm    Post subject: Re: MHF202 goes to the spa Reply to specific post Reply with quote

And you didn't even say thank you for the side badge I photograghed just for your collection...insted you concentrate on my.... hey I got diesel on the sleeve of my jacket, the sedement bowl of the 23c unscrewed too far- couldn't get it back in.... so threw the jacket in the wash, lots of soap... it still smells old diesel. That engine is on borrowed time. The arse end of that 35 might go on the back of this one, should I figure out why it is siezed so tight.
AND I thought you would have something to say about my totally organic home made lunch.... you couldn't have missed that one?

Inno
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:42 pm    Post subject: Re: MHF202 goes to the spa Reply to specific post Reply with quote

That 202 is starting to look more like it's northern cuzzin all the time! And you bear a striking resemblance to YOUR northern cuzzin Lyle. Not sure if you'll take that as an insult or a compliment.
The lunch? Way too obvious! The occasional Black Label can product placements are worth a comment, but a blatant plug for McDiks?
I see the tail wheel on your back blade is very similar to the one I made from old satellite dish parts (mostly).

Last edited by Inno on Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tony in Mass.
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:52 pm    Post subject: Re: MHF202 goes to the spa Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Well, Molson was on sale last week.... so until that 18 pack is gone... can't plug the competion! Bad enough I cheated.... and really I do prefer Carlings.... and mcDoubles... with Nestle's crunch bars for desert...
I'm going to start taking bets on why it is tight. Might have a banana shaped connecting rod like last year's Perkins project...

Inno
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:11 pm    Post subject: Re: MHF202 goes to the spa Reply to specific post Reply with quote

What's tight the continental or you after drinking the Molson?
McDoubles are goooooood!!!

Oh I get the significance of the food now............it's so clean you could eat off the hood.

Last edited by Inno on Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tony in Mass.
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:30 pm    Post subject: Re: MHF202 goes to the spa Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Inno... you win the cigar. Clean enough to eat off of the -hood, engine etc etc....till the washer packed up- it's the engine that doesn't turn a.... tweek? twit? at all?
As for the Molsons... one with supper and a nap is in order... do you want a Molson insted of a Conneticutt valley cigar? I got plenty left... mail it to ya?

Tony in Mass.
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:00 am    Post subject: Re: MHF202 goes to the spa Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Good news bad news update. After sleeping in the house all night, the power washer is running again, so that's good.
Bad news, there is a wet heavy snow falling. Manyana.

Inno
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:54 pm    Post subject: Re: MHF202 goes to the spa Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I've had all my winter prep done for a month and a half. We just got some snow last week and it looks like it's not going away. The 35 is sitting right below the heater in the garage. You just reminded me though that my loyal old Karcher pressure washer died not long after cleaning up the 35.......you might want to watch for that. It started leaking a bit of oil which I attributed to the tractor.......it wasn't. The wife was pressure washing the deck when it went. Motor still runs just no pressure. Oh well, I had it 10+ years and bought it with rewards points through the Air Miles program.

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Harry Ferguson All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
TRACTOR   PARTS TRACTOR   MANUALS
Same-Day Shipping! Most of our stocked parts ship the same day you order (M-F).  Expedited shipping available, just call!  Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors.  Compare our super low shipping rates!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor.  We are a Company you can trust and have generous return policies!   Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651.

YT Home  |  Forums Home

Copyright © 1997-2014 Yesterday's Tractor Co.