Yesterday's Tractor Co. Parts for Farm Tractors - Compare our Prices!
Click Here or call 800-853-2651 
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

tractor pics

Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Case Nutty 1660
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:08 am    Post subject: tractor pics Reply to specific post Reply with quote

cold here this morning(7 degrees) so I thought I would post some pics from the last year, sorry some of these have been posted here before but I thought we may have some new people that may have not seen some of these cnt

RGMartin
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:52 am    Post subject: Re: tractor pics Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Your parking area would be a fair sized field around here.

The vastness of the west never ceases to amaze me.

MoMac
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:02 pm    Post subject: Re: tractor pics Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Neat fleet! Never get tired of seeing your pixs and seeing that part of the country. Mike

BarryfromIA
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:37 pm    Post subject: Re: tractor pics Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Here in northwest Iowa, farmland is a precious commodity. When it changes owners The heavy equipment comes in and buries every thing sticking up and the custom operator takes over. Several farms directly around me have been sold recently. Change isn't easy, but its a fact of life.

Dale in nw wa.
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:17 pm    Post subject: Re: tractor pics Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Mr Nutty: the tractor in the number 8 pic does that have a hand clutch. That one looks like mine, but I have a foot clutch and I have a loader on mine. If I ever get it to run again and I can figure how to post pic will send a few. this old girl is in her work cloths lol Dale

heavymetal
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:34 pm    Post subject: Re: tractor pics Reply to specific post Reply with quote

WOW! I mean WOW! That is a great collection of Case equip. Do they just sprout up out of the ground out there? For some reason Case isn't that prevelant in my area. We are surrounded with red n green.

McKerrow630
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:54 am    Post subject: Re: tractor pics Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Tom, where's the 700's hee hee nice pic's, Thank-you for sharing them with us. How's Jill feeling these days???

Case Nutty 1660
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:20 am    Post subject: Re: tractor pics Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Dale #8 if my count is right is a 1952 "DC-4" she has "live" hyd/pto with Eagle Hitch and a hand clutch, she was just a bit to early to have the soon to be std foot clutch,,,, cnt

Case Nutty 1660
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:31 am    Post subject: Re: tractor pics Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Greg, Jill is doing well and getting her strenth back also thank you for asking, here are shots of my two "700" tractors for you hope things are on the mend for you also, I threw in another sunrise for you too cnt tom

McKerrow630
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:55 pm    Post subject: Re: tractor pics Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Thanks Tom, glad to hear Jill do'in well. Love the pic's. Things for the most part are going just not sure of the deirection is all. Hope to talk to the neigbor about loaden the 630 up and taken to his dad's service garage start tearing into it!!! Oh gota sick feel'en about this!! God Bless

casenut1
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:09 pm    Post subject: Re: tractor pics Reply to specific post Reply with quote

great pics as always. the little gray one in pic number 7, is that a DI. i think the radiator i got is the same. the last one is that a VI.

casenut1
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:14 pm    Post subject: Re: tractor pics Reply to specific post Reply with quote

your DC-4 is exactly like mine except for the clutch. mine is a 54 DC-4 ,has a forklift on her.

Case Nutty 1660
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:35 pm    Post subject: Re: tractor pics Reply to specific post Reply with quote

The gray one is a "DI" even though it looks ruff it runs, and the last pick is a "SI" that runs also cnt

casenut1
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:51 pm    Post subject: Re: tractor pics Reply to specific post Reply with quote

thanks, thought so.

dmiller
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:30 am    Post subject: Re: tractor pics Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Great picts. I think you should add a 850 Case swather to them =)

Lost your e-mail.
Thanks,

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Case and David Brown All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
TRACTOR   PARTS TRACTOR   MANUALS
Same-Day Shipping! Most of our stocked parts ship the same day you order (M-F).  Expedited shipping available, just call!  Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors.  Compare our super low shipping rates!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor.  We are a Company you can trust and have generous return policies!   Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651.

YT Home  |  Forums Home

Copyright © 1997-2014 Yesterday's Tractor Co.