Yesterday's Tractor Co. Parts for Farm Tractors - Compare our Prices!
Click Here or call 800-853-2651 
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

knee replacement tomorrow, wish me luck

View previous topic :: View next topic  
tntleake
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:56 pm    Post subject: knee replacement tomorrow, wish me luck Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Well, just like my old tractors, its time for a few replacement parts in my final drives. probably won't get to do much tinkering for the next few weeks, but it was good to get the 460 diesel running prior to this

Deere Mark
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:11 pm    Post subject: Re: knee replacement tomorrow, wish me luck Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Best of luck.
My wife has two replacement knees and they have worked out very well.

Bouncer
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:51 pm    Post subject: Re: knee replacement tomorrow, wish me luck Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Good luck! If you do a 125% of the rehab they ask you to do, you will be up and going in no time.

tntleake
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:12 pm    Post subject: Re: knee replacement tomorrow, wish me luck Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Sound advice, I will, Thank you

Mark-Mi
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:20 pm    Post subject: Re: knee replacement tomorrow, wish me luck Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Wife had both replaced 5 months ago. She is coming along great.

DeltaRed
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:28 pm    Post subject: Re: knee replacement tomorrow, wish me luck Reply to specific post Reply with quote

We wish you the best,Tracy.Hope it works out-IT WILL.Yuo will feel like a different man!Steve&Susan

tntleake
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:34 pm    Post subject: Re: knee replacement tomorrow, wish me luck Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Thanks Steve

gene bender
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:03 pm    Post subject: Re: knee replacement tomorrow, wish me luck Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I had one done little over a yr ago re-hab is verry important did lots of exercises now have 29deg movement no problems.Re-hab wanted 20 but i beat them.

Ken Ind.
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:44 pm    Post subject: Re: knee replacement tomorrow, wish me luck Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Hey it is alot of work after surgery but it is all worth it. I had both knees done 5 years ago. One done in Feb. and the other done in April. I was off work for 12 weeks and came back to work like gang busters. The whole key is to do what the Dr. and the therapists tell you, GOOD LUCK and will say a prayer for you , Kenny.

Paul from MI
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:31 pm    Post subject: Re: knee replacement tomorrow, wish me luck Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Sayin' prayers for you. Hope it all works out good.

Janicholson
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:33 pm    Post subject: Re: knee replacement tomorrow, wish me luck Reply to specific post Reply with quote

You will feel renewed I know several that have had dramatic success. Jim

The Red
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:29 am    Post subject: Re: knee replacement tomorrow, wish me luck Reply to specific post Reply with quote

My Dad had both knees replaced when he was in his early 70s. He never had problems with them after he recovered.

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Farmall & International Harvester (IHC) All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
TRACTOR   PARTS TRACTOR   MANUALS
Same-Day Shipping! Most of our stocked parts ship the same day you order (M-F).  Expedited shipping available, just call!  Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors.  Compare our super low shipping rates!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor.  We are a Company you can trust and have generous return policies!   Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651.

YT Home  |  Forums Home

Copyright © 1997-2014 Yesterday's Tractor Co.