Yesterday's Tractor Co. Parts for Farm Tractors - Compare our Prices!
Click Here or call 800-853-2651 
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kids Walls brand coveralls, Oh my God !

Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
redtom
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:39 am    Post subject: Kids Walls brand coveralls, Oh my God ! Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I have been searching for insulated coveralls for my 12 yr old so he has proper work clothes. I have been to two TSC's (joke), Meijer, Kmart, Sprawlmart(joke), Gander Mtn, Dunhams, Norman's and Sears(I know, it was long shot), oh, and thrift shops. Hardly any mens, let alone youth. I really don't want bibs cuz then we need a coat too, =$. I would buy online since I have a little paypal money saved up but thoguht I could find some in a store to try on. I prefer Walls since they're cheaper and he's just gonna outgrow them so I really don't need Carhart, but at this point I'm deperate. Any tips?

the tractor vet
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:54 am    Post subject: Re: Kids Walls brand coveralls, Oh my God ! Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Good luck finding anything related to WORK . since not many do it anymore. I have been looking for heavy weight flannels shrit FOR ME and also good SOFT heavy weight insulated underware tops with the flease lining like they USE TO MAKE by JP Morgan and shirts like Five Bros. USE to make , it just ain't happening . And Carharts are going down the tubes also , made in Mexico or some other place , not near as warm as there OLD stuff and cheaper made.

showcrop
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:06 am    Post subject: Re: Kids Walls brand coveralls, Oh my God ! Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Aren't kids and overalls mutually exclusive? How would you get them down around your butt with your underwear showing with em suspended over your shoulders?

Puddles
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:16 am    Post subject: Re: Kids Walls brand coveralls, Oh my God ! Reply to specific post Reply with quote

showcrop I went to the grocery store yesterday, as I was walking up to the front of the store, a kid about 25-years old jumped out of his SUV right in front of me. Thank God he had underwear on or I would have got a bird's eye view of his whole a$$. What are they thinking?!

scotc
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Kids Walls brand coveralls, Oh my God ! Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Thought I'd get some warmer stuff for this winter.

Yeah, right.

I guess guys my size are supposed to sit in front of the TV all day, and never venture outside.

Stick welding

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Kids Walls brand coveralls, Oh my God ! Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I saw the same thing a few weeks ago. I don't how
the guy walked. He had his belt tightly strapped
around his LEGS.

S2710
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Kids Walls brand coveralls, Oh my God ! Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Vet a few years ago I was at Gander Mt. and they had heavy flannls on sale. They were labled Guide Service. I bought a half a dozen and I wear them for a jacket. They are good heavy shirts.

Bob

tractorfixer1
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Kids Walls brand coveralls, Oh my God ! Reply to specific post Reply with quote

might try walmart on line

Bret4207
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Kids Walls brand coveralls, Oh my God ! Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Do you have and surplus stores near you? I got fed up with paying $75.00 or more for a Carhartt or Walls coat that would be trash by the end of winter. I went to a surplus store and bought a Swedish military coat for $17.00 that's as good as a Carhartt. Only bad thing is the zipper is backwards like on a ladys coat. They also had bibs and overalls there for similar prices. You can get them on line too.

twostepn2001
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Kids Walls brand coveralls, Oh my God ! Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Tried Walls outlet online?
try here

notjustair
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Kids Walls brand coveralls, Oh my God ! Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I buy all of mine at orscheln farm and home. They are a regional thing here (Kansas) but you can do online. They are a true farm store. I won't shop at a TSC, might as well be Wally World.

Fullers Farmalls
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Kids Walls brand coveralls, Oh my God ! Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Try Cabelas. You might pay more but they sometimes have them there. Also go to a store and look at the Bargin Cave

TGIN
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Kids Walls brand coveralls, Oh my God ! Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Hey Vet , I go to Pennys after Xmas and they will have there flannels on sale . They are St johns bay , a nice heavy shirt that list for about $40 and you can get them for $10 or $15 .

the tractor vet
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Kids Walls brand coveralls, Oh my God ! Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I have a couple of them and they are about half the weight as what the old Five Bros. were .

ohiojeff
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Kids Walls brand coveralls, Oh my God ! Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I went to Cabelas in Wheeling,WV.today,they have everything imaginable.There were plenty of coveralls in the bargain cave.

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Tool Talk All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
TRACTOR   PARTS TRACTOR   MANUALS
Same-Day Shipping! Most of our stocked parts ship the same day you order (M-F).  Expedited shipping available, just call!  Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors.  Compare our super low shipping rates!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor.  We are a Company you can trust and have generous return policies!   Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651.

YT Home  |  Forums Home

Copyright © 1997-2014 Yesterday's Tractor Co.