Yesterday's Tractor Co. Parts for Farm Tractors - Compare our Prices!
Click Here or call 800-853-2651 
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Case 580 super e transmission oil

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gregory M

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:08 pm    Post subject: Case 580 super e transmission oil Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Is there a substitute for the case oil for the transmission? I can find substitutes for the hydraulics, the transfer case and the shuttle but I"m not sure about the transmission itself. It is a higher serial number with wet brakes.

Rick Kr
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Case 580 super e transmission oil Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I can look tonight in my owners manual if you dont have answer before then.
Rick

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Crawlers, Dozers, Loaders and Backhoes All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
TRACTOR   PARTS TRACTOR   MANUALS
Same-Day Shipping! Most of our stocked parts ship the same day you order (M-F).  Expedited shipping available, just call!  Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors.  Compare our super low shipping rates!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor.  We are a Company you can trust and have generous return policies!   Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651.

YT Home  |  Forums Home

Copyright © 1997-2014 Yesterday's Tractor Co.