Yesterday's Tractor Co. Parts for Farm Tractors - Compare our Prices!
Click Here or call 800-853-2651 
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Manure Loader

View previous topic :: View next topic  
rusty6
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:36 pm    Post subject: Manure Loader Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Has anyone ever seen one of these attachments for the DC4 tractor? I picked one up out of the junk at my uncle's farm years ago and assume he took it off his DC3 tractor. I'm thinking there must be more to it than what is shown in the picture. I have not tried attaching it to my DC4

Case Nutty 1660
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Manure Loader Reply to specific post Reply with quote

it's a Hyd "Bail Lift" for implements, first generation was operated by the "Motor Lift" this was second generation next came the "Eagle Hitch" I have several of these on "SC/DC" tractors the only implement I have is a two-way one bottom plow cnt

rich10e
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Manure Loader Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Do they work for the culivatotors too?

Case Nutty 1660
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Manure Loader Reply to specific post Reply with quote

yes they do I forgot I have a cultivator for this style and "Motor Lift" style also, they had quite a few implements that hooked up this way, planters, Listers are a few more I can think of right now cnt

fixerupper
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Manure Loader Reply to specific post Reply with quote

When I was a kid a close neighbor had that setup on his SC. It lifted his row crop cultivator. Jim

rich10e
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Manure Loader Reply to specific post Reply with quote

That's an intresting picture,I'm working on an old SC that has one of those lifts,he must have converted it for a loader.

Tommy Railsback
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Manure Loader Reply to specific post Reply with quote

We had a lister which a scrapper bought at Dad's sale and a post hole digger. I still have the tractor and the bail and cylinder.

Case Nutty 1660
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Manure Loader Reply to specific post Reply with quote

tell me more about the digger Tom, homemade or factory? cnt

casecollectorsc
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Manure Loader Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I have a 2 row lister corn planter that is lifted by the lifting bail. The lifting bail on the DC it is mounted on is hyd. cylinder operated. We have lifting bails on older tractors that operate from the motor lift. Cultivated a lot of corn with a SC and DC with motor lift. Come to the end and hit the motor lift with your heel ,turn around, drop and go.

rusty6
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Manure Loader Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Case Nutty 1660 wrote:
(quoted from post at 14:43:47 12/04/12) it's a Hyd "Bail Lift" for implements, first generation was operated by the "Motor Lift" this was second generation next came the "Eagle Hitch" I have several of these on "SC/DC" tractors the only implement I have is a two-way one bottom plow cnt

So I was just mis-led by the heading on the service bulletin. That had me confused. I think I have the hyd cylinder from it too. It was shorter than the usual 8 inch stroke. My uncle used that cylinder for the table lilft on his pull type Case K2 combine for years. Many years later I salvaged that cylinder to use on the three point hitch that I built for my Cockshutt 40. Those Case hyd cylinders were good quality. After all these years it does not leak at all.

Tommy Railsback
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Manure Loader Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I don't remember much other than I think Dad got it from TSC.

Allen Goodman
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Manure Loader Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Guys, I found one of them cleaning another container. I knew it was a lift. Anyone interested in it? Just sitting around. I also found a complete 3 PT Eagle hitch for a SC or DC that was in another container.

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Case and David Brown All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
TRACTOR   PARTS TRACTOR   MANUALS
Same-Day Shipping! Most of our stocked parts ship the same day you order (M-F).  Expedited shipping available, just call!  Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors.  Compare our super low shipping rates!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor.  We are a Company you can trust and have generous return policies!   Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651.

YT Home  |  Forums Home

Copyright © 1997-2014 Yesterday's Tractor Co.