Yesterday's Tractor Co. Parts for Farm Tractors - Compare our Prices!
Click Here or call 800-853-2651 
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MHF workbull

View previous topic :: View next topic  
larry@stinescorners
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:37 pm    Post subject: MHF workbull Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Does anyone on the site here have one,or have fond memorys of one? I have this pamphlet,looks like from a dealer, I will give it to any one on the site here who has one of these tractors or had one in the past,I probably got it at a flea market or sale somewhere,I dont remember,but I would like to send it to a good home,someone who knows this tractor, The pamplet covers models 202,303,404,and something called the Davis pit bull

SweetFeet
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:41 pm    Post subject: Re: MHF workbull Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Pretty neat/nice idea.

Zachary Hoyt
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:44 pm    Post subject: Re: MHF workbull Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Don't have one but I have the loader off a 202 on my 35, which was the same size tractor. It is a good loader for me, mostly now II use it with a set of forks instead of the bucket to move logs and other stuff. I am sure someone will take you up on your kind offer.
Zach

BIG RUH
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:06 pm    Post subject: Re: MHF workbull Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I don't have one, but do know a couple of people who are members of the Massey collectors association that do have them

samn40
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:14 pm    Post subject: Re: MHF workbull Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Would you send it across the Atlantic Larry....if I paid the postage? I own the oldest known British version of the 202....the 702 built on the 4 cylinder standard engined 35.
Sam

Dave I Love My H
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:40 pm    Post subject: Re: MHF workbull Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Larry, I say this with ALL due respect; you got a big banana there!
HA HA HA HA HA!!!!
Dave
I pay way too much attention to pictures sometimes!
Dave again

Tony in Mass.
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:50 pm    Post subject: Re: MHF workbull Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Photograghic proof trumps hearsay evidence... but give the pamphlet to poor ol' Sam anyway, his obviously makes so much smoke, he needs to read more about it..

samn40
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:20 am    Post subject: Re: MHF workbull Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Tony here is photographic proof of myself driving the oldest known, possibly the first WorkBull? 303 built. This was at Le Seour MN show a couple of years back. I am so used to diesels with the smooth governors that every time I pulled one of those levers real hard and you could hear the petrol governors cutting in, I was inclined to ease off a bit, Knowing the price of petrol back home, I could nearly feel the fuel come out of the bottom of my pockets!
LOL....Sam

larry@stinescorners
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:00 pm    Post subject: Re: MHF workbull Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I have to say that that beast takes the prize! I need your adress or po box sam!

larry@stinescorners
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:13 pm    Post subject: Re: MHF workbull Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Tony,you got to admit,that backhoe he has is a beast!I know you wont mind if he gets the book,,,Larry

larry@stinescorners
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:14 pm    Post subject: Re: MHF workbull Reply to specific post Reply with quote

dont need postage,just where to send it,,,Larry

Inno
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:10 pm    Post subject: Re: MHF workbull Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Mine's a MF202, a bit newer........and I'm ok with Sam getting it. It's a beast, maybe not as much of a beast as yours though.
Here's my son going for a cruise a couple of years ago.

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Tractor Talk All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
TRACTOR   PARTS TRACTOR   MANUALS
Same-Day Shipping! Most of our stocked parts ship the same day you order (M-F).  Expedited shipping available, just call!  Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors.  Compare our super low shipping rates!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor.  We are a Company you can trust and have generous return policies!   Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651.

YT Home  |  Forums Home

Copyright © 1997-2014 Yesterday's Tractor Co.