Yesterday's Tractor Co. Parts for Farm Tractors - Compare our Prices!
Click Here or call 800-853-2651 
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Combine belts

View previous topic :: View next topic  
DeltaRed
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:08 pm    Post subject: Combine belts Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Ordered some belts from JayDee enterprisesrecently.The price difference between them and JohnDeere is unreal!!They are LOTS cheaper than Deere.And,I had a belt that was NLA,NONE left any where.Gave JayDee the Number and maesurements.They crossed it-it was in stock!$98.00,Deere's last price was over $200!Put it on today-perfect fit!!!Another belt from Deere was $190.00,JayDee was $38!With Deere's (bad)attitude and hi prices,I will no longer buy belts from them.

Nathaniel Watts
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Combine belts Reply to specific post Reply with quote

People always me told they won't last. You can tell that to the traction belts on my 95 with over 1000 acres on them in mud and steep hills...... They came from jay dee.

gbs
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Combine belts Reply to specific post Reply with quote

when we bought the F3 3 of the belts were border line so i started looking around for replacements and located some at syracuse crank and machine, when i saw the difference in the price i though it was a misprint call them and found out the prices were correct and the man told me if the purchase was over 200 dollars shipping was free ,so i about replaced them all because of the price difference of dealer belts, they were Q-power belts and haven't give any trouble

Haley
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:01 am    Post subject: Re: Combine belts Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I second the post from Nathaniel on the Jay Dee traction belts!I was putting an original Claas ground drive variable speed belt on my oldest 642 every year up until two years ago.I bought my first one from Jay Dee and was very skeptical because it was $100 bucks cheaper and was made in Denmark.I have ran it two years over at least 2000 acres and it still looks and pulls like brand new!No more Claas belts for me.Jaydee has saved me a TON of money over the past two years and I am very satisfied with the quality.

cydectin
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:32 am    Post subject: Re: Combine belts Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Very good belts and people are very nice to deal with.

yessam
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Combine belts Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I rebelted all the belt on my 550 5 or so years ago best belt i ever bought i paid for all of them what 2 would have cost me from Massey.

Ralph Bauer
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:42 am    Post subject: Re: Combine belts Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Danes make excellent products and their work ethics today are equal to the days of a handshake in the US.
Ralph, the "Kraut", in OK.

Ralph Bauer
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:46 am    Post subject: Re: Combine belts Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Thanks, Delta for the heads-up on JayDee belts. Will start looking this winter for them when getting some of the girls back in shape!

JD Seller
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:05 am    Post subject: Re: Combine belts Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I have used JayDee belts for almost twenty years now. I have had very good luck with just about all of them.

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Combines and Harvesters All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
TRACTOR   PARTS TRACTOR   MANUALS
Same-Day Shipping! Most of our stocked parts ship the same day you order (M-F).  Expedited shipping available, just call!  Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors.  Compare our super low shipping rates!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor.  We are a Company you can trust and have generous return policies!   Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651.

YT Home  |  Forums Home

Copyright © 1997-2014 Yesterday's Tractor Co.