Yesterday's Tractor Co. Parts for Farm Tractors - Compare our Prices!
Click Here or call 800-853-2651 
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

OT Missing girls bodies found

Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bryan inIowa
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:21 pm    Post subject: OT Missing girls bodies found Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Two young girls have been missing for almost 6 months from north of here . Hunters found two bodies yesterday . Hold your children a little tighter and let them now Monsters are real and they are out there .Least there is some closure now . there is a special place in hell for people that hurt kids .

Aaron SEIA
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:27 pm    Post subject: Re: OT Missing girls bodies found Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I'd bet the girls knew who did it and I think the gov should arrange the trip to the warmer climate he awaits (without repentance).
AaronSEIA

David G
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:27 pm    Post subject: Re: OT Missing girls bodies found Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Yes Bryan there is, hope they catch the culprits.

IaGary

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:33 pm    Post subject: Re: OT Missing girls bodies found Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I betting the father knows the killer.

Has something to do with his drug charges.

Gary

Bryan inIowa
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:36 pm    Post subject: Re: OT Missing girls bodies found Reply to specific post Reply with quote

it sure sounds like it ,they said he was giving up names for reduced sentancing.

Justin SE IOWA
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:52 pm    Post subject: Re: OT Missing girls bodies found Reply to specific post Reply with quote

That was a horrible story. I cant understand what goes through some peoples head. Poor little girls.

dboll

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:41 pm    Post subject: Re: OT Missing girls bodies found Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Does Iowa have the death sentence? If not they need one, time to fire up old sparky!

bobbyboywestcentIN

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:46 pm    Post subject: Re: OT Missing girls bodies found Reply to specific post Reply with quote

hope they catch them and then i wish they could let texas handle it from there.

G1355
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:53 pm    Post subject: Re: OT Missing girls bodies found Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Was that around the Waterloo area, thought I heard something in the news awhile back, don't know why people do that, there not doing any good for anyone else or themselves

Royse
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:08 pm    Post subject: Re: OT Missing girls bodies found Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I know there are some policemen and retired policemen on this forum,
and I've got to give them a lot of credit.
They catch the guys that commit heinous acts like this and the bad guy
actually makes it to jail. Alive and unharmed.
I'm not certain I would have that much restraint.
God hold those children and comfort their families.

RegulaRog
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:23 am    Post subject: Re: OT Missing girls bodies found Reply to specific post Reply with quote

They should hang them. In public, just like they used to.

John B.
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:32 am    Post subject: Re: OT Missing girls bodies found Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I agree!!
I heard a policeman say that one time.

Criminals aren't scared of cops any more. I think they need to be scared of the public myself.

Bill(Wis)
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:37 am    Post subject: Re: OT Missing girls bodies found Reply to specific post Reply with quote

12 yr old neighborhood girl was missing. Hunters found her body several months later about 150 miles north. Guy who did it had done the same thing about 12 years earlier. Judge sentenced him to 252 years in prison (no death sentence in Wis). 12 years later, liberal parole board in Moscow-Madison let him out because he had been a "model prisoner". It gets better/worse. Another guy who had done the same thing, also out on parole, was brought in first because he lived near where the body was found. He had an ironclad alibi. He was with his parole officer when crime was committed. They brought in two more guys just like him before they got the right guy. Press asked law enforcement why they didn't bring in the right guy right away. Answer: "We didn't think he'd do something like this so soon". Think about that the next time you are tempted to vote liberal.

greygoat
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:09 am    Post subject: Re: OT Missing girls bodies found Reply to specific post Reply with quote

You guys wishing for a death sentence are wrong !
It"s to quick and final ! What is needed is a
punishment that is slow and agonizing, like a slap across the A$$ with a read hot poker, EVERY
day, and, of course, they should be physically
nutered, so they have to squat!

Lamar Fudd
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:21 am    Post subject: Re: OT Missing girls bodies found Reply to specific post Reply with quote

dboll wrote:
(quoted from post at 04:41:21 12/06/12) Does Iowa have the death sentence? If not they need one, time to fire up old sparky!

Iowa will NEVER have the death sentence. Our Governor ran on getting the death sentence re-instated, but never a mention of it once elected. His son caused the deaths of TWO older Iowans while driving drunk and was given a traffic ticket that cost him $25.00. Our Lieutenant Governor has been picked up twice for D.U.I. and our 'governor still chose her over more qualified people, because she is 'hot'. Thanks, I'm angry now.

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Tractor Talk All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
TRACTOR   PARTS TRACTOR   MANUALS
Same-Day Shipping! Most of our stocked parts ship the same day you order (M-F).  Expedited shipping available, just call!  Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors.  Compare our super low shipping rates!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor.  We are a Company you can trust and have generous return policies!   Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651.

YT Home  |  Forums Home

Copyright © 1997-2014 Yesterday's Tractor Co.