Yesterday's Tractor Co. Parts for Farm Tractors - Compare our Prices!
Click Here or call 800-853-2651 
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

lookin for a MF garden tractor

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bob in OH
New User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:04 am    Post subject: lookin for a MF garden tractor Reply to specific post Reply with quote

This message is a reply to an archived post by mark from the fort on August 16, 2011 at 17:15:11.
The original subject was "Re: lookin for a MF garden tractor".

I am also looking for MF12G Project and parts. Do you still have one?

Mark from the Fort
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:30 am    Post subject: Re: lookin for a MF garden tractor Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Greetings,
My post was meaning that I was looking for a MF garden tractor--not that i had one for sale.
Sorry for the confusion. I do not have one for sale. Mark

Tony in Mass.
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:25 am    Post subject: Re: lookin for a MF garden tractor Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Best thing is to use Craigslist search engine for -say- MF12, or just massey, and see what people are selling in your area.

KT in KY
New User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:54 am    Post subject: Re: lookin for a MF garden tractor Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I have no association with this ad, but it looks nice. Good Luck!

Antique Massey Ferguson MF12 Garden Tractor
Date: 2012-12-11, 9:52PM
This tractor is late 60s to early 70s and is in great shape. These tractors are really hard to find especially in this condition. I found this tractor in Indiana and it was owned by an older fellow and garage kept in his garage for years. I had planned on keeping it since we had one when I was a child but sometimes life gets in the way. It is a operating tractor with a mowing deck and is for the most part complete(Needs a mower deck belt). I would say this tractor is ready to mow but I couldnt get myself to do that with it because it really is that nice. It is rare enough to find these tractors but finding one complete in this condition that hasnt been totally torn apart is rare. If you would like to see it just email me and I will be glad to show it to you and if you like these tractors dont pass this one up because it really is that special. Thanks for looking!! Also I forgot to add I have the original parts book for this tractor and a copy of the service manual.
it"s NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
Original URL: ________________________________________

at http://lexington.craigslist.org/grd/3472433066.html
Untitled URL Link

Bob in OH
New User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:40 am    Post subject: Re: lookin for a MF garden tractor Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I am really interested in this tractor, could you email pictures. Have you taken it to any shows? Or you could call me at 330-310-3804.

Bob in OH
New User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:30 pm    Post subject: Re: lookin for a MF garden tractor Reply to specific post Reply with quote

yes i do i am not sure what i am going to do with it i would like to find another one

Bob in OH
New User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:35 pm    Post subject: Re: lookin for a MF garden tractor Reply to specific post Reply with quote

yes i still have one mf12g am thinking of selling it i really into wheel horse

G1355
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:02 pm    Post subject: Re: lookin for a MF garden tractor Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I got a Massey 10. And it's the nicest one you'll find bought it from the original owner and everything is original. Paint is still very nice and everything works like new. But will say I'd rather run my Allis anyway, it's way more user friendly

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Harry Ferguson All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
TRACTOR   PARTS TRACTOR   MANUALS
Same-Day Shipping! Most of our stocked parts ship the same day you order (M-F).  Expedited shipping available, just call!  Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors.  Compare our super low shipping rates!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor.  We are a Company you can trust and have generous return policies!   Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651.

YT Home  |  Forums Home

Copyright © 1997-2014 Yesterday's Tractor Co.