Yesterday's Tractor Co.
Shop Now View Cart
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

OT --Best place

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tom N MS
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:24 pm    Post subject: OT --Best place Reply to specific post Reply with quote

To buy small pistol.

John730D
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:44 pm    Post subject: Re: OT --Best place Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Maybe on a gun forum?

Or at the pistol selling store.

Tom N MS
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:02 pm    Post subject: Re: OT --Best place Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Smart a** in every crowd

old
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:04 pm    Post subject: Re: OT --Best place Reply to specific post Reply with quote

All depends on what pistol you want to buy and if you want a paper trail or if you want it the be one that the gov can not know you have. Been to many years since I lived in MS so can only tell you what I know of this area. Pawn shops or other such places sell used ones or maybe there is a gun shop in your area. Or even a gun show which can be a good place to buy a gun. There is a swap meet sort of thing in this area 3 times a year and it is a very good place to find most any thing you want including firearms

Ken(Ark)
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:15 pm    Post subject: Re: OT --Best place Reply to specific post Reply with quote

TOM N MS wrote:
(quoted from post at 16:24:33 12/09/12) To buy small pistol.

I bought a High Point .45 auto from a pawn shop . After I got it home I found that every other bullet jambed and the least bit of grease or oil on your fingers would make gripping the slide to chamber a round next to impossible .

After I sold it , a friend told me you can send High Point's back to the factory for a free rebuild . I have not verified this though .

If you buy a used gun , get any warranty in writing .

Also , once you purchase a gun from Wally World , you can not return it for any reason , no refund what so ever . If it is defective you can send it to the manufacture for warranty .

Tom N MS
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:35 pm    Post subject: Re: OT --Best place Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Thanks for the info Went to the local Pawn shop yesterday and it was closed--places have weird hours-seems to be so the working man can"t catch em open....

old
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:44 pm    Post subject: Re: OT --Best place Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Do not know if it like it is here but local gun shops seem to be opening up in many places. In just the last year or 2 at least 2 new ones have open in my area and one sells reloading supplies which is very nice since I reload a good number of rounds. Also since John is now at home he seems to enjoy helping me reload and we have done a few hundred rounds in the last month or so. Found a hand gun that if I had the $420 for I would buy since it uses the same ammo as the M-1 carbine I have uses

Pete's '47

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:29 pm    Post subject: Re: OT --Best place Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Armslist, national or MS.

Tom N MS
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:54 pm    Post subject: Re: OT --Best place Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Thanks Pete-that kind of info is what I"m looking for.

old
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:30 pm    Post subject: Re: OT --Best place Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Also you might try Cheaper then dirt .com They have a master gun catalog that you can get them to send to you
Cheaper Then Dirt

mbramble
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:34 pm    Post subject: Re: OT --Best place Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Try this link:

http://www.cheaperthandirt.com

mbramble
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:34 pm    Post subject: Re: OT --Best place Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Sorry, duplicate post.

Last edited by mbramble on Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Bob Harvey
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:40 pm    Post subject: Re: OT --Best place Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Can you guys actually order online ??

TL (Va)
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:52 pm    Post subject: Re: OT --Best place Reply to specific post Reply with quote

That does look like a good site, I have the opposite problem- a pistol I want to sell.
Too far away for Tom though.

Dr. Bert
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:59 pm    Post subject: Re: OT --Best place Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Tom: I like your style!!!

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Ford 9N, 2N, 8N All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to:  

TRACTOR PARTS TRACTOR MANUALS
Fast Shipping!  Most of our stocked parts ship within 24 hours (M-Th). Expedited shipping available, just call! Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors. Compare our super low shipping rates! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor. We are a company you can trust and have generous return policies. Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651. [ About Us ]

YT Home  |  Forums

Modern View Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of any part of this website, including design and content, without written permission is strictly prohibited. Trade Marks and Trade Names contained and used in this Website are those of others, and are used in this Website in a descriptive sense to refer to the products of others. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy

TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V.

Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters