Yesterday's Tractor Co. Parts for Farm Tractors - Compare our Prices!
Click Here or call 800-853-2651 
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What Happened to Great Bend?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Max de Herrera
New User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:22 pm    Post subject: What Happened to Great Bend? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

This message is a reply to an archived post by Rick Remmert on January 13, 2012 at 10:34:17.
The original subject was "Re: What Happened to Great Bend?".

i'm looking for decals for my GREAT BEND 800 Workmaster and color code. THANKS.

Case Nutty 1660
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:12 pm    Post subject: Re: What Happened to Great Bend? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Woods Mfg bought GB if I remember right

Rick Remmert
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:00 pm    Post subject: Re: What Happened to Great Bend? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Great Bend Manufacturing was bought out by Bush Hog about 10 to 15 years ago. If I remember correctly, the manufacturing plant is in Kentucky somewhere and the parts are in Selma,Alabama. If you can not find the phone number on the internet, repost a message and I will get it for you tomorrow. I have it at work because I get 1 or 2 calls a month wanting parts. I would be very suprised if they still have the paint color and decals anymore. All the loaders I have seen lately have the Bushog lables on them.

Case Nutty 1660
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:03 pm    Post subject: Re: What Happened to Great Bend? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

ok just thought woods due to the last kits for cylinders I got said woods on them sorry for wrong info cnt

Bob Bancroft
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:17 pm    Post subject: Re: What Happened to Great Bend? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

That's interesting. The Alamo group owns a whole bunch of companies, Bush Hog being one, but not Woods. So I'm wondering if some company provides many of them with cylinders, and your kits were mis labeled?

Case Nutty 1660
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:28 pm    Post subject: Re: What Happened to Great Bend? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

not sure I got them thru my Case dealer who was a GB dealer, I looked up Woods loaders and they look like a GB design still, I have no idea for sure cnt

Shetland Sheepdog
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:58 am    Post subject: Re: What Happened to Great Bend? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Same scenario with Dunham Lehr loaders, now Farmhand, part of the AGCO family!

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Implement Alley All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
TRACTOR   PARTS TRACTOR   MANUALS
Same-Day Shipping! Most of our stocked parts ship the same day you order (M-F).  Expedited shipping available, just call!  Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors.  Compare our super low shipping rates!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor.  We are a Company you can trust and have generous return policies!   Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651.

YT Home  |  Forums Home

Copyright © 1997-2014 Yesterday's Tractor Co.