Yesterday's Tractor Co. Parts for Farm Tractors - Compare our Prices!
Click Here or call 800-853-2651 
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

More F-10 Farmhand scans

Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Case Nutty 1660
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:25 pm    Post subject: More F-10 Farmhand scans Reply to specific post Reply with quote

seemed like quite a few liked the scans of the F-10 lit I have so i scaned the rest for you to see, pretty neat pic of lit I think cnt

sd pete
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:05 pm    Post subject: Re: More F-10 Farmhand scans Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I think everyone had a f10 back in the day. Still see a few F25's.

LenND
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:08 pm    Post subject: Re: More F-10 Farmhand scans Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Hey cnt! I bought an IH "H" a couple years ago with a Farmhand on it. The H is a 48 model so I suppose the loader is that age. Mine has more cross bracing {factory made} across the top. I looked at the different attachments and mine had the forage one on it. I took it off the tractor cause for working trees it was in th way. Came with a pto pump on the back. I'd like to sell it sometime if not it will eventually wind up in scrap metal pile. Len

ben brown
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:11 pm    Post subject: Re: More F-10 Farmhand scans Reply to specific post Reply with quote

we had a john deere 52hay stacker on a 2010 they did away with the leveling cables that farmhand used and use a float vale on basket== bucket cly i well have see if i can find a pic

LenND
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:12 pm    Post subject: Re: More F-10 Farmhand scans Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Hey cnt! I bought an IH "H" a couple years ago with a Farmhand on it. The H is a 48 model so I suppose the loader is that age. Mine has more cross bracing {factory made} across the top. I looked at the different attachments and mine had the forage one on it. I took it off the tractor cause for working trees it was in th way. Came with a pto pump on the back. I'd like to sell it sometime if not it will eventually wind up in scrap metal pile. Len

Case Nutty 1660
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:16 pm    Post subject: Re: More F-10 Farmhand scans Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Len, I have had several different generation style Farmhand loaders, the last were built the best in my opinion but all of them did a great job and saved a LOT of labor cnt

Adirondack case guy
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:51 pm    Post subject: Re: More F-10 Farmhand scans Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Bro,
Shame on you sneeking over here and posting pics of off colored tractors. He He.
Here in the NE in the old days loose hay was picked up with a hayloader onto a wagon and transported to the cow barn on a wagon and lifted with a hay grapple suspended from a track in the roof of the barn and mowed away. In the late fall and winter, some custom balers like my dad and gramp would move to a farm with a stationary baler and tractor and bale the hay in the barns, so that there would be room for the spring crop. Dad and Gramps were custom balers back then when the Case dealership was founded.

Loren , the Acg.

Adirondack case guy
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:56 pm    Post subject: Re: More F-10 Farmhand scans Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Sorry,--Pics, didn't take

Wheat Farmer
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:48 pm    Post subject: Re: More F-10 Farmhand scans Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Neighbor had one on a small Case with Dual front.(Not Wide front) The outside arm kept the tractor from tipping over several times. Friend also had one on a IHC H, and my Grandda had one on a IHC M. Stack a lot of hay with it. Grandpa push small stacks on to the overshoot stacker and I would pull it up with a team of horses. Wished I had photos, but don't

skip33652
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:41 pm    Post subject: Re: More F-10 Farmhand scans Reply to specific post Reply with quote

My uncle bought one and put on an A John Deere about 1950. then very quickly bought a used old style Oliver 88 standard to put the loader on. live Power made that a super loader tractor. But it still needed power steering.It was our only loader till 1973 but was standby until just a few years ago.I still have loader and tractor just not together.Paul

55 50 Ron
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:45 pm    Post subject: Re: More F-10 Farmhand scans Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Can we get in contact via email? I'd like to know what you want for it to sell. Also where in ND are you located? I grew up in Towner County.

55 50 Ron
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:48 pm    Post subject: Re: More F-10 Farmhand scans Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Wonder if there would be any in a salvage yard somewhere?

55 50 Ron
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:49 pm    Post subject: Re: More F-10 Farmhand scans Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I'm interested for the historical perspective.

Ken 46
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:29 pm    Post subject: Re: More F-10 Farmhand scans Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I have one with a bucket on the front and my framework looks just like that picture. It is mounted on an Oliver 88 1949.
Never have tried to use it.
Have been wanting to sell all- Tractor and Farmhand - and would separate.

DeltaRed
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:57 pm    Post subject: Re: More F-10 Farmhand scans Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Local implement dealer (JD)
/auctioneer had one on a M farmall for years as a "machinery loader".Seems that it would lift ANYTHING.Used till they went out of business in the mid-late '80s.

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Tractor Talk All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
TRACTOR   PARTS TRACTOR   MANUALS
Same-Day Shipping! Most of our stocked parts ship the same day you order (M-F).  Expedited shipping available, just call!  Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors.  Compare our super low shipping rates!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor.  We are a Company you can trust and have generous return policies!   Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651.

YT Home  |  Forums Home

Copyright © 1997-2014 Yesterday's Tractor Co.