Yesterday's Tractor Co. Parts for Farm Tractors - Compare our Prices!
Click Here or call 800-853-2651 
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

kubota 1100 rtv

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ben brown
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:45 pm    Post subject: kubota 1100 rtv Reply to specific post Reply with quote

any one have one of the 1100 i have a 900rtv thinking about trading i thinking a heater be nice

gene nehring
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:27 pm    Post subject: Re: kubota 1100 rtv Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Lot of changes too! AC makes it really comfortable.

Wheat Farmer
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:39 pm    Post subject: Re: kubota 1100 rtv Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I have a 900 with metal cab, and heater. LOVE IT.
Had block heater pluged in this morning -7F. Cab heater was putting out warm air right away.

Kansas4010
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:13 pm    Post subject: Re: kubota 1100 rtv Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Might check out nettractortalk .com They have a forum devoted to the RTV's.

jm.
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:29 am    Post subject: Re: kubota 1100 rtv Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Ben I have been a KUBOTA dealer 28 years. The 1100 is a real nice machine. The same folks that complain about the 900 being under powered will also make that claim about the 1100. Have over 300 out since they came out and very little trouble. Air-conditoner parts are borrowed from
tractor so pretty much trouble free. Givewn my choice I had rather have a 1100 with cab than I would a 900 with added cab. 900 with cab gets a little heavy on the front for some applications, jm.

Doug in Illinois
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:10 am    Post subject: Re: kubota 1100 rtv Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I just bought a used 1100 with a snow plow and
just over 200 hours.

Have not had to use the plow yet.

Basic machine seems sound, but a little slow
compared to my Sportsman 500. But that is OK.

I can't get in in my garage, it it about an inch
too tall. It is also wider than the Polaris. The
'old' trails won't work without some changes.

But I do LOVE the heated cab and won't go back.
DOUG

LBH
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:51 pm    Post subject: Re: kubota 1100 rtv Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I just bought a RTV 900. love it. don't think it is underpowered at all. i added a heater to it and made me some doors out of a trap to keep heat in some. I put a piece of plexiglass on the back. works great.

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Tractor Talk All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
TRACTOR   PARTS TRACTOR   MANUALS
Same-Day Shipping! Most of our stocked parts ship the same day you order (M-F).  Expedited shipping available, just call!  Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors.  Compare our super low shipping rates!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor.  We are a Company you can trust and have generous return policies!   Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651.

YT Home  |  Forums Home

Copyright © 1997-2014 Yesterday's Tractor Co.