Yesterday's Tractor Co. Parts for Farm Tractors - Compare our Prices!
Click Here or call 800-853-2651 
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ugliest paint scheme ever ???

View previous topic :: View next topic  
s19438
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:52 am    Post subject: ugliest paint scheme ever ??? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

makes my eyes hurt.

JMOR
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:59 am    Post subject: Re: ugliest paint scheme ever ??? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Tractors & women are lucky, in a way, somebody, somewhere thinks she is pretty! Rolling Eyes

OK, OK, so guys just tell them that in the heat of the moment. Laughing

Last edited by JMOR on Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Ultradog MN
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:25 am    Post subject: Re: ugliest paint scheme ever ??? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I'm guessing it was supposed to resemble the later Utilities with the Buff and Blue paint scheme.
I do like the scheme though his yellow is tooo bright.

souNdguy
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:30 am    Post subject: Re: ugliest paint scheme ever ??? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

i bet you are right. as soon as I say the yellow / blue I was thinking he missed on the 'buff' color a bit.

awhtx
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:47 am    Post subject: Re: ugliest paint scheme ever ??? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Maybe there"s an aluminum hood under that yellow paint! I see 32" hat rims & I beam radius rods but a riveted rear hub. If it ever gets stolen he won"t have any trouble finding it.

s19438
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:55 pm    Post subject: Re: ugliest paint scheme ever ??? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

how can you tell it has 32" rims from the photo?

jbp
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:18 pm    Post subject: Re: ugliest paint scheme ever ??? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

It sorta stands out from the rest of the herd, don't it? Joe

JMOR
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:43 pm    Post subject: Re: ugliest paint scheme ever ??? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

jbp wrote:
(quoted from post at 18:18:12 12/12/12) It sorta stands out from the rest of the herd, don't it? Joe
Like a Charolais in a herd of black Angus! Very Happy

Scott(Ks.)
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:32 pm    Post subject: Re: ugliest paint scheme ever ??? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

It looks like a pretty good paint job too, no major visible overspray.

At least it's not green and yellow. Sad

awhtx
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:32 pm    Post subject: Re: ugliest paint scheme ever ??? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I've seen enough of the 28's and 32's to spot the differences. If you can put a photo of each of them side-by-side look at the diameter of the wheel centers and the sidewall of the tire. The 32" centers are noticeably larger and the 32" tires have a noticeably "shorter" sidewall.

steamnjn23
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:41 pm    Post subject: Re: ugliest paint scheme ever ??? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

my wife sent me this one today

HCooke
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:53 am    Post subject: Re: ugliest paint scheme ever ??? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Yep, 32" wheels and smooth doglegs also.

s19438
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:44 pm    Post subject: Re: ugliest paint scheme ever ??? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

thanks.

Jim.UT
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:03 am    Post subject: Re: ugliest paint scheme ever ??? Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Here's another ugly one.

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Ford All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
TRACTOR   PARTS TRACTOR   MANUALS
Same-Day Shipping! Most of our stocked parts ship the same day you order (M-F).  Expedited shipping available, just call!  Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors.  Compare our super low shipping rates!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor.  We are a Company you can trust and have generous return policies!   Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651.

YT Home  |  Forums Home

Copyright © 1997-2014 Yesterday's Tractor Co.