Yesterday's Tractor Co. Parts for Farm Tractors - Compare our Prices!
Click Here or call 800-853-2651 
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The last place I looked

Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ed the wine farmer
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:10 am    Post subject: The last place I looked Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Every time I find things, It's the last place I've looked. Why can't I look there first? What do you think? Ed

JMOR
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:13 am    Post subject: Re: The last place I looked Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Ed The Wine Farmer wrote:
(quoted from post at 15:10:38 12/12/12) Every time I find things, It's the last place I've looked. Why can't I look there first? What do you think? Ed
If you did, it would still be the last place you looked! Rolling Eyes

rustyj14
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:24 am    Post subject: Re: The last place I looked Reply to specific post Reply with quote

That figgers! RJ

big fred
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:37 am    Post subject: Re: The last place I looked Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Whenever I lose something, I always make it a point to keep looking for a while even after I've found it. That way it's never in the last place I looked.

rrlund
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:38 am    Post subject: Re: The last place I looked Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Guess you could look a few more places. Probably find something else that you gave up looking for another time.

Michael Soldan
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:53 am    Post subject: Re: The last place I looked Reply to specific post Reply with quote

..my Dad used to say that when we were haying and loaded the last bale onto the wagon.."That's the one we been looking for!"

Walt Davies
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:20 pm    Post subject: Re: The last place I looked Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Maybe you are drinking to much of your own product I always find it in the first place I looked because I walk backwards while looking.

Heat Houser
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:27 pm    Post subject: Re: The last place I looked Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I never look, I just buy another one. When done using it, I will then place it right on top of the one I wasn't looking for.....

Ted in NE-OH
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:56 pm    Post subject: Re: The last place I looked Reply to specific post Reply with quote

When I find something that I have been looking for I keep on looking so it won't be the last place that I looked. LOL

Old Roy
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:00 pm    Post subject: Re: The last place I looked Reply to specific post Reply with quote

When I do that I usually find four more I didn't know I had.

ShadetreeRet
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:08 pm    Post subject: Re: The last place I looked Reply to specific post Reply with quote

That would be kinda like replacing Monday with another Friday, so we could have two Fridays in a week! Hmmmmmm?

Stephen Newell
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:11 pm    Post subject: Re: The last place I looked Reply to specific post Reply with quote

If you found it at the first place you looked wouldn't it still be the last place you looked?

rusted nuts

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:18 pm    Post subject: Re: The last place I looked Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Yeabut, If I did that I would lay the newly found item down to look at something else and lose it again.

JRSutton
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:39 pm    Post subject: Re: The last place I looked Reply to specific post Reply with quote

The trick is to look for things before you even know you need them.

That way, by the time you finally find them, you'll be just in time for when you need them.

Just make a list of everything you don't need right now and go look for it.

low budget

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:39 pm    Post subject: Re: The last place I looked Reply to specific post Reply with quote

And why do have to have an extra day in February on Leap Years. Why not in May or June when the weather is nicer and I am trying to get hay done.

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Tractor Talk All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
TRACTOR   PARTS TRACTOR   MANUALS
Same-Day Shipping! Most of our stocked parts ship the same day you order (M-F).  Expedited shipping available, just call!  Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors.  Compare our super low shipping rates!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor.  We are a Company you can trust and have generous return policies!   Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651.

YT Home  |  Forums Home

Copyright © 1997-2014 Yesterday's Tractor Co.