Yesterday's Tractor Co. Parts for Farm Tractors - Compare our Prices!
Click Here or call 800-853-2651 
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

a sad day

Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
north puller
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:15 pm    Post subject: a sad day Reply to specific post Reply with quote

May God bless the souls of the children who died today.

1965lonewolf
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:22 pm    Post subject: Re: a sad day Reply to specific post Reply with quote

same here !!!!

Larry Baker
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:41 pm    Post subject: Re: a sad day Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I'm missing something here for sure,what gives with these folks????????

guess we did live the Good O'le Days for sure

Dave Feldkamp
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:43 pm    Post subject: Re: a sad day Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Also to remember their parents and family in our prayers.

showdown
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:04 pm    Post subject: Re: a sad day Reply to specific post Reply with quote

In this day and age i' am not suprised that it's not happening more. Here go your gun rights again, another fight for the N.R.A. God Bless America.

jim johnson
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:21 pm    Post subject: Re: a sad day Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Isn"t it hard to believe that people can think of this? It"s what this country has become because of Liberalism! You make a law that you can"t do this and you can"t do that and before long all folks think about is getting home and having that six pack of beer after work and the hell with the kids. I know people that look at me and think I"m crazy for this tractor pulling, it cost too much money, it takes too much time, but they are always drinking and doing nothing with their kids. Talk about something with them. SOMETHING. All this "it"s ok to be a single parent" is for the birds.

Jim

Jim

MLPANKEY
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:13 pm    Post subject: Re: a sad day Reply to specific post Reply with quote

x2 in agreement. I have always had a soft side when it comes to children and believe deeply theres a special place in ell for people who commit crimes against children

tim-m
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:54 pm    Post subject: Re: a sad day Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Please let GOD back into our schools again. When a gunman can get in easier than GOD, we need to reconsider a few things. Our prayers go out to those families; may they find Christ in the midst of tragedy.

53 super H
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:12 pm    Post subject: Re: a sad day Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Too many wild and crazy video games out there where all these kids do is try and kill people and they can turn it off and it is over. They don"t understand the reality of death.

gtx1967jewison
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:28 pm    Post subject: Re: a sad day Reply to specific post Reply with quote

All of you are right on! They are not even allowed to have CHRISTmas or pledge allegiance anymore!

johndeereman
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:08 pm    Post subject: Re: a sad day Reply to specific post Reply with quote

There was the same type deal done in china today also but was 22 kids and the monster used swords and knives apperently there"s no guns in china either way that proves that taking guns away won"t stop it. The answer lies deeper than what people are allowed to posses

m.appel

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:16 pm    Post subject: Re: a sad day Reply to specific post Reply with quote

blessed are the peacemakers,fore they are the children of God.

VicS
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:26 pm    Post subject: Re: a sad day Reply to specific post Reply with quote

It"s beyond belief! What gives with these people.

MMZAck
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:23 am    Post subject: Re: a sad day Reply to specific post Reply with quote

All really great comments so far. I too am deeply saddened about this. Yesterday I dropped off a fundraising check at the Children's Cancer Association from an event we had at work. Talk about an emotional place. There are so many kids across the country who are simply fighting to stay alive and it angers me that one guy could decide the fate in an instant for 20 healthy kids with so much in front of them. Not only that, the adults at that school were well respected and great people. And finally, think about the kids who survived who witnessed the shootings first hand - they are now messed up for life.

I believe it is social conditioning that caused this. There are no more winners and losers in schools, plus video games desensitize kids to real violence. What I think happens is that young adults get out into the real world and are hit with reality that causes them to go crazy. What's worse is many seek medication and start taking those damn anti-depressants. If they suddenly go off them it causes very bad things to happen. I read an article about shootings in the past 30yrs and by far the majority are caused by males in their 20s who simply lose it.

We just had a guy in his early 20s here in Portland on Tuesday go on a rampage at the mall and then kill himself. It's the same pattern that keeps happening over and over again and it really has an effect on the community.

Personally, I think depression and violence are caused by people who lack direction - whether it be responsibility, interest in a hobby, career path, spirituality, etc. For some reason as the conservative, capitalistic America that we all know so well from years past continues to unravel, things like this are bound to happen. There simply needs to be a shift back towards our heritage.

Zack

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Tractor Pulling All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
TRACTOR   PARTS TRACTOR   MANUALS
Same-Day Shipping! Most of our stocked parts ship the same day you order (M-F).  Expedited shipping available, just call!  Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors.  Compare our super low shipping rates!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor.  We are a Company you can trust and have generous return policies!   Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651.

YT Home  |  Forums Home

Copyright © 1997-2014 Yesterday's Tractor Co.