Yesterday's Tractor Co. Parts for Farm Tractors - Compare our Prices!
Click Here or call 800-853-2651 
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Late post for 12 Days of Christmas !!! (couple of pix)

Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
GB in MT.
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:13 am    Post subject: Late post for 12 Days of Christmas !!! (couple of pix) Reply to specific post Reply with quote

As usual....I'm two days late and a whole bunch of $$'s short!!!! Laughing
Just want you ALL to know, that, from our house to your's.....WE both wish you All, a VERY Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year!!!!!

Been a VERY fast and furious "Carb Overhaul" time, this yr., and I thank each and everyone, for trusting me with your carbs!!!!
It's been a REAL Hoot!!! Cool
Taken here about a week ago...:

A scan of what we use for the Christmas Card, to send out...:

Hope you ALL have a Great Holiday Season!!!!! Very Happy

Gary & Leslie Berkey
Hermie....2

pikewi
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:59 am    Post subject: Re: Late post for 12 Days of Christmas !!! (couple of pix) Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Merry Christmas to you and Les. May it be filled with cheer and BEER.....OK McNaughtons.
Pike

GB in MT.
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:37 am    Post subject: Re: Late post for 12 Days of Christmas !!! (couple of pix) Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Pike;
Hope ALL is well, for you and yer's!!!!

..............................MacNAUGHTON'S...................................
Premium Blend
Canadian

Later
GB Cool

Kornfused

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:56 am    Post subject: Re: Late post for 12 Days of Christmas !!! (couple of pix) Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Back at ya Gary. Here is a picture of a picture we have on our wall. Hoping we get snow - we need the moisture in a big way. Merry Christmas and A Blessed New Year to you and Leslie.
Frank and Linda!

GB in MT.
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:02 am    Post subject: Re: Late post for 12 Days of Christmas !!! (couple of pix) Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Frank & Linda;
Thank you.!!!
We still have yet to use your gift card at the steak house here, but hope it will be very soon!!!
I'll email ya a couple of pix when we do that!!

Gary Wink

R Geiger
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:15 am    Post subject: Re: Late post for 12 Days of Christmas !!! (couple of pix) Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Gary, I would like to wish you and Leslie the VERY best Merry Christmas. I like you card. My picture is one I took this year during Elk season. One of several we used for Christmas Cards this year.

Life is looking up and hope the New Year is better than this one was.
Bob & Rebecca.

Last edited by R Geiger on Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:17 am; edited 1 time in total
GB in MT.
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:32 am    Post subject: Re: Late post for 12 Days of Christmas !!! (couple of pix) Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Bob;
Thank you for the wishes. Also glad to hear about things ('Lookin' up for the yr. ending)
Please relay our thoughts to Rebecca, for her illness, and for her to get even Better!!!!!
Your very nice pic. just went into our screensaver file.

Gary & Leslie Smile

Troystractor
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:40 am    Post subject: Re: Late post for 12 Days of Christmas !!! (couple of pix) Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from Northern California.

Carson

Bob Harvey
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:55 am    Post subject: Re: Late post for 12 Days of Christmas !!! (couple of pix) Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Right back at ya! All the best to all the Forum members.
Bob & Wendy

Colin King
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Late post for 12 Days of Christmas !!! (couple of pix) Reply to specific post Reply with quote

A Merry Christmas to you, Gary & Leslie, from West Central MN!

Gary, We got that snow you predicted Smile I took this photo yesterday.

Colin, MN

Kurt-NEPA
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Late post for 12 Days of Christmas !!! (couple of pix) Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Merry Christmas to you, Leslie, and Hermie!

Now we need snow cake pictures!

MarkThomas
New User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Late post for 12 Days of Christmas !!! (couple of pix) Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Merry Christmas to you Leslie and of course Hermie!! Jaime and I hope you guys have a wonderful holiday and a happy New Year!

I love the picture of Hermie all dressed up for Christmas! Looks like all you need to do now is harness eight reindeer to the front bumper!!

Royse
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Late post for 12 Days of Christmas !!! (couple of pix) Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Merry Christmas to you and the whole family Gary!

HCooke
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Late post for 12 Days of Christmas !!! (couple of pix) Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Gary! Keep the
white stuff. Always like to see your pictures.

TSWolf
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Late post for 12 Days of Christmas !!! (couple of pix) Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Merry Christmas to you and yours! I hope you have a great holiday and a happy new year.

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Ford 9N, 2N, 8N All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
TRACTOR   PARTS TRACTOR   MANUALS
Same-Day Shipping! Most of our stocked parts ship the same day you order (M-F).  Expedited shipping available, just call!  Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors.  Compare our super low shipping rates!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor.  We are a Company you can trust and have generous return policies!   Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651.

YT Home  |  Forums Home

Copyright © 1997-2014 Yesterday's Tractor Co.