Yesterday's Tractor Co. Parts for Farm Tractors - Compare our Prices!
Click Here or call 800-853-2651 
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MF parts source

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Glenn Archer
New User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:05 pm    Post subject: MF parts source Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Where is the best place on the internet to buy quality parts?

Thanks,Glenn

Phil Tibbetts
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:28 pm    Post subject: Re: MF parts source Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Lots of parts on eBay but not all are high quality. I bought an ignition switch that was made in Turkey. It was a piece of s--t.

Dave_Id
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:41 pm    Post subject: Re: MF parts source Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Kessels. I also got many used parts from Wengers of Myerstown.
Kessels

Stick welding

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:46 pm    Post subject: Re: MF parts source Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Maybe right here depending on what you need? What do you think Yesterdays Tractors does other than have a tractor forum?

Tony in Mass.
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:29 pm    Post subject: Re: MF parts source Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Just as a curtisy to the website you should search under tractor parts in the left column. The only confusion we had in 1000's I spent here was standard diesel bearings.... but that is always a confusing engine...

david from mo
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:04 pm    Post subject: Re: MF parts source Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I look up parts on agcopartsbook order from jackssmallengines

Inno
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:25 pm    Post subject: Re: MF parts source Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I've purchased plenty from this site. I think their parts are as good as any out there and their prices are generally better than other places I've looked. I'll buy the occasional piece from ebay if I can find a good used part etc. I figure for all the good advice and conversations I have on this site I might as well support them and keep the forum going.
Many parts available, probably the vast majority are aftermarket from any supplier. Certain things are still available as OE but even the stuff in a Massey box might be made in India, Turkey......who knows where else.
Only thing I ever had problems with was a manifold for my 202 and I can't even remember where I bought it from. It was a very rough casting which required a lot of grinding/filing to get it to fit and so I could tighten up all the nuts properly.

texas65

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:57 am    Post subject: Re: MF parts source Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Its hard to find any aftermarket parts that are not from another country.If you go to a dealer that has in stock or can get from Kansas City Warehouse it might be original.

john in the highlands
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:34 pm    Post subject: Re: MF parts source Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I'm in canada, I don't think I can buy parts from this site. Otherwise, my experience is hit and miss from whoever. Lots of parts are designed for more than one model and one doesn't have much choice, some modification may be necessary.

Inno
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:55 pm    Post subject: Re: MF parts source Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I'm lucky in that regard, I am in Canada but I live right on the border and have a place to ship to in the US.

john in the highlands
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:56 am    Post subject: Re: MF parts source Reply to specific post Reply with quote

That's not fair!

Inno
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:58 am    Post subject: Re: MF parts source Reply to specific post Reply with quote

No it's not......and I feel terrible every time I make the 10 minute trip to pick up my tractor parts and think of all the other Canuks who are without a place to easily and inexpensively get their tractor parts.

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Massey Harris & Massey Ferguson All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
TRACTOR   PARTS TRACTOR   MANUALS
Same-Day Shipping! Most of our stocked parts ship the same day you order (M-F).  Expedited shipping available, just call!  Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors.  Compare our super low shipping rates!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor.  We are a Company you can trust and have generous return policies!   Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651.

YT Home  |  Forums Home

Copyright © 1997-2014 Yesterday's Tractor Co.