Yesterday's Tractor Co. Parts for Farm Tractors - Compare our Prices!
Click Here or call 800-853-2651 
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Took my ORIGINAL H Out Today! Pic

Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JDChris
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:07 pm    Post subject: Took my ORIGINAL H Out Today! Pic Reply to specific post Reply with quote

First Merry Christmas to all!! Took my H out for a ride today just want to post a couple pics! Its all original 1939! Thanks Chris

LME
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Took my ORIGINAL H Out Today! Pic Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Nice looking H, nice green lawn!! thanks for the pics, Merry Christmas

Paul from MI
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Took my ORIGINAL H Out Today! Pic Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Nice original, those are almost impossible to find. Looks like the rear tires might be original too. Are they?

Bob Harvey
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Took my ORIGINAL H Out Today! Pic Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Merry Xmas to you too. Nice tractor. Have you thought about taking the oil off and using a good wax ? Mothers or Meguirs ? HTH

JDChris
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Took my ORIGINAL H Out Today! Pic Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Yes all 4 tires are original has 7/32 on rear

Resting Relics 1
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Took my ORIGINAL H Out Today! Pic Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Nice original tractor. Not many like that around. Is that muffler right for an H of that vintage? Merry Christmas!
John

Johndeere39h
New User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Took my ORIGINAL H Out Today! Pic Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Nice tractor, wish it was mine, makes me want to take mine out for a ride, but it's 7 degrees here, have a good holiday!

1949ABG
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Took my ORIGINAL H Out Today! Pic Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Boy, I wish they made tires like that today. I wonder how many hundred they would sell?

Paul from MI
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Took my ORIGINAL H Out Today! Pic Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Wow! 7-32 were only available on the very first H's. After that 9-32's were standard. Can't remember the serial number break, but it was early in production.

Badger bob
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:21 am    Post subject: Re: Took my ORIGINAL H Out Today! Pic Reply to specific post Reply with quote

very nice looking tractor, keep it just the way it is. Bob

JDChris
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:11 am    Post subject: Re: Took my ORIGINAL H Out Today! Pic Reply to specific post Reply with quote

My serial # 7204 Just before the drawbar change! They make the H look much smaller!

Tom New Jersey
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:21 am    Post subject: Re: Took my ORIGINAL H Out Today! Pic Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Neat !!!!!!!!!!

DScott
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:37 am    Post subject: Re: Took my ORIGINAL H Out Today! Pic Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Chris,
That is a nice find, we don't see many like that in my part of the country. I would keep it just the way it is. If I had one like that I definitely would be showing it off every chance I got. Merry Christmas!!!

JDChris
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:38 am    Post subject: Re: Took my ORIGINAL H Out Today! Pic Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Thanks! I love the tractor and it is staying the way it is!

Bspauld
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Took my ORIGINAL H Out Today! Pic Reply to specific post Reply with quote

My 43 B came with tires like that, I didnt like them very much. Worked good fitting but would spin on wet grass

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> John Deere All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
TRACTOR   PARTS TRACTOR   MANUALS
Same-Day Shipping! Most of our stocked parts ship the same day you order (M-F).  Expedited shipping available, just call!  Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors.  Compare our super low shipping rates!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor.  We are a Company you can trust and have generous return policies!   Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651.

YT Home  |  Forums Home

Copyright © 1997-2014 Yesterday's Tractor Co.