Yesterday's Tractor Co.
Shop Now View Cart
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile    Log inLog in 

Case 1570 ,good or bad

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jens Andersen, Denmark
New User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:01 pm    Post subject: Case 1570 ,good or bad Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I want to ask you guys about a Case 1570. Is it a
good tractor or "bad lemon" if so what is bad?
Best wishes Jens Andersen Denmark

JW
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Case 1570 ,good or bad Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I have one I still run in the field with other newer tractors, If its been taken care of they are still a very good tractor. Mine has always dyno'ed over 210 and has never been turned up. A 2590 would be nicer for the tilt hood and quieter cab but they don't have that mean 70 series look.

Brokengun
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Case 1570 ,good or bad Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I wish i had one!

To me the 70 series case is one of the best tractors made.

If yo do buy one, only use Case oil in the rear end.

I put a brand X oil in a cherry 1370 and about ruined the tractor.

Its a lesson i pray NO one else learns.

Are you really from Denmark?

I didnt think Case tractors made in the 1970's made it that far accross the pond

dboll

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Case 1570 ,good or bad Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I have had one for several years. Lots of cheap power. I may be for sale if the 2590 I bought turns out ok.

Jens Andersen, Denmark
New User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:33 am    Post subject: Re: Case 1570 ,good or bad Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Hi Brokengun.Yes I am from Denmark in Europe. Yes, Case did
sell some 1270 and a very few 2470 (somewhere
between 1-5). If I buy a 1570 it is gonna be from
USA. I have one 1030 and 1200 both from 1966, and
one Farmall 1568, and two 1256´s, and they all
came from USA in containers and they were never
sold here in Europe.
Best wishes Jens Andersen Denmark

Roger Link
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:43 am    Post subject: Re: Case 1570 ,good or bad Reply to specific post Reply with quote

A friend of mine in Wisconsin has his dad"s 1570 for sale.It"s a 1 owner with less than 300 hrs.on an overhaul.It hasn"t been used for the last 6 years other than to plow some snow.Email me if you are interested and I will give you his number

1948 mm

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:43 am    Post subject: Re: Case 1570 ,good or bad Reply to specific post Reply with quote

The best part about a 1570 is they have bosch injectors rather than pencil type injectors which is a plus and makes them start better in the cold!

case1570
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Case 1570 ,good or bad Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Woooow, thought you were talking about me for a minute. The 1570's never sold around our area in WI. Way to heavy.....higher HP customers went 4WD. Now that I have one I like it. Check the turbo/exhaust connection...they usually leak at this point.
Case1570

ranjit

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:38 am    Post subject: Re: Case 1570 ,good or bad Reply to specific post Reply with quote

does your friend still have the 1570 for sale...Let me know. I am from Wisconsin also.

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Case and David Brown All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

TRACTOR PARTS TRACTOR MANUALS
Fast Shipping!  Most of our stocked parts ship within 24 hours (M-Th). Expedited shipping available, just call! Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors. Compare our super low shipping rates! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor. We are a company you can trust and have generous return policies. Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651. [ About Us ]

YT Home  |  Forums

Modern View Forum powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

All Rights Reserved. Reproduction of any part of this website, including design and content, without written permission is strictly prohibited. Trade Marks and Trade Names contained and used in this Website are those of others, and are used in this Website in a descriptive sense to refer to the products of others. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy

TRADEMARK DISCLAIMER: Tradenames and Trademarks referred to within Yesterday's Tractor Co. products and within the Yesterday's Tractor Co. websites are the property of their respective trademark holders. None of these trademark holders are affiliated with Yesterday's Tractor Co., our products, or our website nor are we sponsored by them. John Deere and its logos are the registered trademarks of the John Deere Corporation. Agco, Agco Allis, White, Massey Ferguson and their logos are the registered trademarks of AGCO Corporation. Case, Case-IH, Farmall, International Harvester, New Holland and their logos are registered trademarks of CNH Global N.V.

Yesterday's Tractors - Antique Tractor Headquarters