Yesterday's Tractor Co. Parts for Farm Tractors - Compare our Prices!
Click Here or call 800-853-2651 
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2012 a look back part 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Case Nutty 1660
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:30 am    Post subject: 2012 a look back part 3 Reply to specific post Reply with quote

this set starts at mid June, the antelope is used for scale to the winter wheat and hay field crop height, the hay did not grow any after these pics were taken and was so short I did not even try cutting it, we also welcomed our fourth grandchild in this past summer "Kemri" that is me is the striped orange shirt holding her after she was born, we also had one of the worst fire seasons here in Wyoming last year, the night smoke pics were taken around midnight, the smoke was from the fires near Cheyenne which is 250 mile from me, this was also the year we love my very much LOVED aunt Topsy, we held services for her at the place we had 150 or so people attend from across the country, next was my very small grain harvest the 1660 was cutting Barley this year with hay so short I even baled the straw, this takes us to the first of August cnt

McKerrow630
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:45 am    Post subject: Re: 2012 a look back part 3 Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Thank-you Tom, never get sick of your "photo shoot". Sorry for the loss of your anut,the drought. On the upside new birth in the family. I know maybe your getting SICK of hearing me bring up the "wyoming brushfire" machine. But not many people these days woulda done what you need.......just my 11 cents worth. Hope things are going well in your parts. Say hi to "Jill" for us,another good thing that went well for yeah.

MoMac
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:27 am    Post subject: Re: 2012 a look back part 3 Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Thanks for sharing the pixs and a window into your great looking part of the country. Hope next year will bring a little more moisture for you and us in the mid west. Mike

Paul A Young
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:04 am    Post subject: Re: 2012 a look back part 3 Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Lots of stuff happening through the year as always, but the smile on grandpa's face shows what's important.

1370rod
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:10 am    Post subject: Re: 2012 a look back part 3 Reply to specific post Reply with quote

One of the best variety of pics containing CASE stuff in action and the smile on a GrandPa's face is priceless, thanks Nutty. Rod.

John Saeli
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:16 am    Post subject: Re: 2012 a look back part 3 Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Nice pic's!! Congratulations also. We welcomed our 4th grandchild, Laura Evelyn, in early September.

NickatKY
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:05 am    Post subject: Re: 2012 a look back part 3 Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Tom;
Thanks for another great bunch of pictures!!!
Parts 1,2 and 3 are amazing.
Nick

casenut1
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:23 am    Post subject: Re: 2012 a look back part 3 Reply to specific post Reply with quote

another nice set of pics. must be nice to not have to switch tractors to different implements. we welcomed our second grandchild this past august.they are the most fun.

BarryfromIA
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:27 pm    Post subject: Re: 2012 a look back part 3 Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Happy New Year! Is the green thing the 830 is baling with the 466 you bought to fix? Barry.

Case Nutty 1660
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:07 pm    Post subject: Re: 2012 a look back part 3 Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Barry, that is my cousin on the (730 lol) baling with his 327 JD, although I did do a "tune up" on it a few years ago when he got it, I really have to say that is a very good baler after the tune up it has baled 5000 plus bales and never missed,, well except when he let it run out of twine LOL cnt

BarryfromIA
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:40 pm    Post subject: Re: 2012 a look back part 3 Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I made the wrong assumption that since it had the heavy wheels it was an 830 since many dealers did not order the heavy wheels on 730's. Around here you could safely assume that a 730 with heavy wheels came from Martin Imp.

Case Nutty 1660
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:10 pm    Post subject: Re: 2012 a look back part 3 Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I really should repaint that one as she has been out all her life, I never give the wheels a thought good eye seeing that, other than a bad hyd pump/busted dash and not charging that 730 is a very good running tractor even the brakes work very well, suprising as I did not give much for it at a sale 12 years or so ago, my cousin really likes it too cnt

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Case and David Brown All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
TRACTOR   PARTS TRACTOR   MANUALS
Same-Day Shipping! Most of our stocked parts ship the same day you order (M-F).  Expedited shipping available, just call!  Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors.  Compare our super low shipping rates!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor.  We are a Company you can trust and have generous return policies!   Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651.

YT Home  |  Forums Home

Copyright © 1997-2014 Yesterday's Tractor Co.