Yesterday's Tractor Co. Parts for Farm Tractors - Compare our Prices!
Click Here or call 800-853-2651 
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Pedal Tractor Auger

Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aaron SEIA
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:47 am    Post subject: Pedal Tractor Auger Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Decided to share a couple of pictures of the auger I made my oldest for his pedal tractor. It is fully functional, but he hasn't had the chance to run anything through it yet.
AaronSEIA

sd pete
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:50 am    Post subject: Re: Pedal Tractor Auger Reply to specific post Reply with quote

The Kid will have fun with that. Good job!

olliekid
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:54 am    Post subject: Re: Pedal Tractor Auger Reply to specific post Reply with quote

pretty neat! my dad made me a back blade, brush hog and a disk.

rabbit
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:58 am    Post subject: Re: Pedal Tractor Auger Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Neat... Where or how did you get the auger?

thesmoothedeere
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:50 am    Post subject: Re: Pedal Tractor Auger Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I had a honey wagon made from a 50 gallon drum. Spread lots of air with it in my spare time.

green mannn
New User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:52 am    Post subject: Re: Pedal Tractor Auger Reply to specific post Reply with quote

that is neat

earlschieb
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:02 am    Post subject: Re: Pedal Tractor Auger Reply to specific post Reply with quote

If you look at the auger, you can tell it was made from PVC pipe and fittings.

rrlund
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:10 am    Post subject: Re: Pedal Tractor Auger Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Dang,I never thought of anything like that when the kids were small.

DeltaRed
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:12 am    Post subject: Re: Pedal Tractor Auger Reply to specific post Reply with quote

That is great!Your son will have a blast with
it.Now,you need to build him a combine!LOL Good job!

tomturkey
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:13 am    Post subject: Re: Pedal Tractor Auger Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I'll bet he can move all the sand out of the sand box. Just give him time. gobble

The Red
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:24 am    Post subject: Re: Pedal Tractor Auger Reply to specific post Reply with quote

That is sharp. It needs to get dirty!!

Bill in IL
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:34 am    Post subject: Re: Pedal Tractor Auger Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I like that!

I think I have some scrap auger flighting around to make one.

Now he needs a wagon to fill.

RayP(MI)
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:43 am    Post subject: Re: Pedal Tractor Auger Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Think he's asking about the spiral thingy inside!
Outside is obviously made from PVC pipes, and a nice job, to say the least.

WGWKy2

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:44 am    Post subject: Re: Pedal Tractor Auger Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Gotta be one in every crowed, looks like a little hand could get in there at the bottom. Better put a screen on it.

Jim in Ma.
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:50 am    Post subject: Re: Pedal Tractor Auger Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I was thinking Dry Dog food. lol

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Tractor Talk All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
TRACTOR   PARTS TRACTOR   MANUALS
Same-Day Shipping! Most of our stocked parts ship the same day you order (M-F).  Expedited shipping available, just call!  Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors.  Compare our super low shipping rates!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor.  We are a Company you can trust and have generous return policies!   Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651.

YT Home  |  Forums Home

Copyright © 1997-2014 Yesterday's Tractor Co.