Yesterday's Tractor Co. Parts for Farm Tractors - Compare our Prices!
Click Here or call 800-853-2651 
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Power Bulge

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Agri King
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:01 am    Post subject: Power Bulge Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Had to get the girls repositioned. A little snow here tonight I will take it!

1370rod
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:12 am    Post subject: Re: Power Bulge Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Looking good Eric, we recieved 4 in of fluffing snow yesterday, a good sneeze would blow it away. Are you moved into the new shop and by the way if you want to throw out that CASE sign let me know I"ll get it out of your way, lol, Rod.

Bill talbert
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:56 am    Post subject: Re: Power Bulge Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Agri King , what is the model of the black and white first picture??? Yours???? Bill

Lamont
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:09 am    Post subject: Re: Power Bulge Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Love that power buldge on the 23s, 25s, 46s, and 48s. Good pics. What kind of lights do you have in your shop? Looks like they're doing a good job.

Agri King
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:30 am    Post subject: Re: Power Bulge Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Lamont the lights are LED high output, high efficiency floresants (I think I described them correctly)

Agri King
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:38 am    Post subject: Re: Power Bulge Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Bill, it's a 1983 2594. You have one also, right? Yea it's mine. I will have to get it out later for some better pics.

Agri King
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:55 am    Post subject: Re: Power Bulge Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Hey Rod, I got one more 1070 to drive over to my place today and I am DONE! It has been one heck of a wild last month between the shops, finishing a Ford engine job, 4 Christmas's etc. Now, THE CLEANING AND SORTING, I can see this is going to be a week long headache. I will get some shop pics later, after I get my moving mess cleaned up.

Kow Farmer
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:11 am    Post subject: Re: Power Bulge Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Eric,
Is this your new shop? If it is, from what I see it looks great. The first picture is sweet. Nice 2594 and the Case sign behind it. Great pics. I only got 2" of new snow Thursday. Hope all is well your way. Take care. Happy New Year if I don't hear from you soon.
Kow Farmer (Kurt)

Lamont
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Power Bulge Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Would that make them LEDHOHE, LEDHEHO, HEHOLED, or HOHELED? That's enough. No, one more: LOL!!! Man, I need to go to bed. This homemade cough syrup is getting to me.

Lamont
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Power Bulge Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Forgot to say thanks!

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Case and David Brown All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
TRACTOR   PARTS TRACTOR   MANUALS
Same-Day Shipping! Most of our stocked parts ship the same day you order (M-F).  Expedited shipping available, just call!  Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors.  Compare our super low shipping rates!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor.  We are a Company you can trust and have generous return policies!   Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651.

YT Home  |  Forums Home

Copyright © 1997-2014 Yesterday's Tractor Co.