Yesterday's Tractor Co. Parts for Farm Tractors - Compare our Prices!
Click Here or call 800-853-2651 
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Good Morning Guys, It's Snowing Again Here.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Adirondack case guy
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:25 am    Post subject: Good Morning Guys, It's Snowing Again Here. Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Well, at least the chains are on the tractors, and I have all the oops out of the way now.
The farm is out there, but snowing too hard to see it clearly. I'm about 20' from the back door wearing loafers and standing in snow up to my knees taking these pics,(Duh), but I don't plan on going back out until tomarrow.
Loren

McKerrow630
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:39 am    Post subject: Re: Good Morning Guys, It's Snowing Again Here. Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Loren Loren yuppers you be gett'en a bunch of snow your way. The ground around here is just white. Most years we woulda had to dig out afew times!!! by now, I'am ok with it. The ground could use the water thou.

John Saeli
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:13 am    Post subject: Re: Good Morning Guys, It's Snowing Again Here. Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Snowin' so hard that I can't even see Colleen's house!! Coming down pretty good here in Seneca County also.

Gene Dotson
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Good Morning Guys, It's Snowing Again Here. Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Another 4 inches of snow here in west central, Ohio. No wind with this snow, so have an even coat everywhere. Got the little 222 with snowblower out and only a few minutes had the drive all cleared. Was clearing the barnyard when the tractor stopped running. Thought I was out of gas, but after I put gas in it, it wouldn't crank over. Found the main fuse blown. Got it into the shop and installed a new fuse, then the starter drive wouldn't engage. Took it off and a little silicone spray freed it up. By now it was past dinner time. so called it quits for the day.

Gene

Adirondack case guy
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Good Morning Guys, It's Snowing Again Here. Reply to specific post Reply with quote

John,
In case you forgot what she looks like, Pun intended, Here you go. LOL I didn't take this pic today though!!LOL
Loren

Adirondack case guy
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Good Morning Guys, It's Snowing Again Here. Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Gene,
It's a little before 6:00PM now. It snowed all day, but the light fluffy kind, with light breeze out of NNE yet. Wife and I have no place we have to go all week, but I suppose I will have to clear the driveway and sidewalks for my step mom and the neighbor tomarrow morning.
Loren

Ande
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Good Morning Guys, It's Snowing Again Here. Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Hi Loren,
Great visit today.
Tell me I assume the little building with the peak roof is a garden shed,is the door open,or is that part of the shed always open
Ande

Adirondack case guy
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Good Morning Guys, It's Snowing Again Here. Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Dan,
I really enjoyed the chat on the phone also, plus the one from Bro. and Tom R last night that I told you about. It's nice to chat on the phone as well as here.
In answer to your question about the garden building, the south side facing my camera is open. The other side facing the farm has 3 windows that I took out of my house during one of several renovations.
Loren

John Saeli
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Good Morning Guys, It's Snowing Again Here. Reply to specific post Reply with quote

There's my Sweetheart!!

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Case and David Brown All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
TRACTOR   PARTS TRACTOR   MANUALS
Same-Day Shipping! Most of our stocked parts ship the same day you order (M-F).  Expedited shipping available, just call!  Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors.  Compare our super low shipping rates!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor.  We are a Company you can trust and have generous return policies!   Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651.

YT Home  |  Forums Home

Copyright © 1997-2014 Yesterday's Tractor Co.