Yesterday's Tractor Co. Parts for Farm Tractors - Compare our Prices!
Click Here or call 800-853-2651 
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2012 a look back part 8

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Case Nutty 1660
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:03 pm    Post subject: 2012 a look back part 8 Reply to specific post Reply with quote

last set I know I know about time HAPPY NEW YEAR to all!!!

Dutchman
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:16 pm    Post subject: Re: 2012 a look back part 8 Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Tom ,
NEVER get tired looking at your pictures and everyone else that shares ...

HAPPY NEW YEAR to you and yours .. hope your best day in 2012 will be your worse in the coming year...

....... mark

Ande
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:27 pm    Post subject: Re: 2012 a look back part 8 Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I had to laugh Tom,when I saw the shirt,as that is old(shirt),my Dad had one,exact colors,and instead of putting the dealership name on it,he went cheap and it just said "Case Imp"! We always teased him about being the Case Imp!
He took a tease really good

Case Nutty 1660
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:47 pm    Post subject: Re: 2012 a look back part 8 Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Dan, we got them in late 69, we also had the "30" series ones but I have yet to find any of those still around, this is actually the jacket, I have three shirts left also and we even got our names on them cnt tom

Ande
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:58 pm    Post subject: Re: 2012 a look back part 8 Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Tom,they look pretty good,I dont know what happen to Dads,(he had only the shirts),but I know there is one picture I remember of him all dirty after him and I worked on the combine,in the field,(breakdown)someday when I get a scanner I will send one in.
Happy New Year my friend.

Bill talbert
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:29 pm    Post subject: Re: 2012 a look back part 8 Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Tom just curious??? Does the jacket still fit ????? Ha ha ha !! Bill.

Mo 1032D
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:32 pm    Post subject: Re: 2012 a look back part 8 Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Tom really enjoyed your year in review and all the others that posted pics. Hope all the great people on here have a great and happy new year. I really enjoyed all the great information I've learned on here from all, and all the information yet to come. Scott

1370rod
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:11 pm    Post subject: Re: 2012 a look back part 8 Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Happy New Years again, Can't wait to see what the new years will bring, Rod

Jim Voyles
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:30 am    Post subject: Re: 2012 a look back part 8 Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Tom, thanks for the pictures, always enjoy them. Hope to get out to see you sometime in the future.

Dutchman
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:18 am    Post subject: Re: 2012 a look back part 8 Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Tom ,
HAPPY NEW YEAR ....

I figure you would have the little VAI , inside the NEW shed ... lol ..
I just notice theres a alt. on it .. did you change it over to 12V. ??

Sure enjoy your pictures .. keep them coming this year ,

...... mark

Case Nutty 1660
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:32 am    Post subject: Re: 2012 a look back part 8 Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Mark, I have run out of room in the sheds, well I could make room for it but as you see from a earlier post I use it off and on as to the Alt,, yes I did that almost 23 years ago and have been very happy with it as it will start at -25 below no problem now,, no way before with out boosting I am very glad I got it back last year as it is a very handy chore tractor
take care cnt tom

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Case and David Brown All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
TRACTOR   PARTS TRACTOR   MANUALS
Same-Day Shipping! Most of our stocked parts ship the same day you order (M-F).  Expedited shipping available, just call!  Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors.  Compare our super low shipping rates!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor.  We are a Company you can trust and have generous return policies!   Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651.

YT Home  |  Forums Home

Copyright © 1997-2014 Yesterday's Tractor Co.