Yesterday's Tractor Co. Parts for Farm Tractors - Compare our Prices!
Click Here or call 800-853-2651 
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Parting thoughts for 2012

View previous topic :: View next topic  
chuck machinist
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:26 pm    Post subject: Parting thoughts for 2012 Reply to specific post Reply with quote

LINDA AND I WISH SAFE TRAVELS AND GOOD HEALTH TO ALL IN THE CASE FAMILY. HAPPY NEW YEAR, JOY AND PROSPERITY. I WAS PLEASED TO MEET TOM GOBBLE THIS YEAR;A PLEASURE ! SEEING PASTOR JOHN'S SC TOP 14.999 MPH WAS AN INCREDIBLE ACHIEVEMENT!AND MY FIRST 411 ACQUISITION.

D G Wells
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Parting thoughts for 2012 Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Chuck, You guys do a great job restoring those tractors and I have enjoyed watching the progress you have made all year. I do love to see the old tractors saved. We have had a great year here in Texas and we desire the very best New Year for all the Case Families all across America. God Bless and a Happy New Year from the Wells family.

tomturkey
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Parting thoughts for 2012 Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Chuck and Linda, Happy New Year to you both. Linda, if you come with Chuck to WHO Tractor Ride 2013, You could spend an exciting day with my wife, maybe I would share my ride with you. Wishing you the best. gobble

petetx
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:41 am    Post subject: Re: Parting thoughts for 2012 Reply to specific post Reply with quote

thanks for the pictures happy new year. DG were you ever around freeport

Don L.
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Parting thoughts for 2012 Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Nice pics and thoughts. Happy New Year to you guys!!
Don L.

D G Wells
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Parting thoughts for 2012 Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Petetx, Don't think I have been in Freeport. I went to trade school in Beaumont two years and worked in Houston a year, then to the Army, then moved to the Panhandle of Texas from Central part of Texas. I met a lot of people along the way but have lost touch with most of them.---Derrol in Texas---

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Case and David Brown All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
TRACTOR   PARTS TRACTOR   MANUALS
Same-Day Shipping! Most of our stocked parts ship the same day you order (M-F).  Expedited shipping available, just call!  Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors.  Compare our super low shipping rates!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor.  We are a Company you can trust and have generous return policies!   Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651.

YT Home  |  Forums Home

Copyright © 1997-2014 Yesterday's Tractor Co.