Yesterday's Tractor Co. Parts for Farm Tractors - Compare our Prices!
Click Here or call 800-853-2651 
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

G705 and night time 930 pics pic heavy

View previous topic :: View next topic  
R Wyler
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:06 pm    Post subject: G705 and night time 930 pics pic heavy Reply to specific post Reply with quote

plowing terraces, I have my 930 rigged up with good lights even have the guages lite and a lamp on the gear shift. The pics show up DARK Sad Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Adirondack case guy
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:22 am    Post subject: Re: G705 and night time 930 pics pic heavy Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Nice pics. How big a plow are you pulling with the 930. We all like the "from the seat" pics., but now yougot to show us what the seat is setting on, LOL. There were lots of MMs sold around here. The biggest one I recall, before White took over was a Vista-1000? Wheatland, which pulled a 5Bx16 MM trailer plow.
Loren

bradley martin
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:10 am    Post subject: Re: G705 and night time 930 pics pic heavy Reply to specific post Reply with quote

What is the purpose of that "bracket" mounted above the 1st bottom of the plow?

R Wyler
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:17 am    Post subject: Re: G705 and night time 930 pics pic heavy Reply to specific post Reply with quote

That is a harrow hitch and it works very well. I just need to make a better hitch bar going back to the harrow. it was wanting to sway off to one side.

R Wyler
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:21 am    Post subject: Re: G705 and night time 930 pics pic heavy Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Thanks Loren the plow is an 4-16s A model. Yes the G1000s are great tractors and a Vista on lp is always on my wish list. Almost no MMs left here and this area had many of them around. I have to wonder how my G705s are in my county. The one I have come from Kansas and was going to be scrapped.

R Wyler
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:38 am    Post subject: Re: G705 and night time 930 pics pic heavy Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Photobucket Photobucket Case C

R Wyler
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:41 am    Post subject: Re: G705 and night time 930 pics pic heavy Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Also the 29 C that I have the engine tore down on. This tractor I bought back in 04. It will need alot of engine parts and I have a new gas tank for it. I always tell people that I won't live long enough to get it restored. I sure hope I am wrong about that. Just too many things going on it seems.

IHr190
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:09 am    Post subject: Re: G705 and night time 930 pics pic heavy Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Great pics. Thanks for sharing. I always enjoyed the Minnies. The G1000 Vista is on my list too. Is the 930 a six speed?

R Wyler
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:25 pm    Post subject: Re: G705 and night time 930 pics pic heavy Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Thanks. The 930 is a six speed. I don't know of a single G1000 anywhere and for sure no Vista's. I wonder how many have been scrapped Sad

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Case and David Brown All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
TRACTOR   PARTS TRACTOR   MANUALS
Same-Day Shipping! Most of our stocked parts ship the same day you order (M-F).  Expedited shipping available, just call!  Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors.  Compare our super low shipping rates!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor.  We are a Company you can trust and have generous return policies!   Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651.

YT Home  |  Forums Home

Copyright © 1997-2014 Yesterday's Tractor Co.