Yesterday's Tractor Co. Parts for Farm Tractors - Compare our Prices!
Click Here or call 800-853-2651 
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

W speed patrol hand wheel diameter

View previous topic :: View next topic  
David R Inman
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:54 am    Post subject: W speed patrol hand wheel diameter Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Hi. My dad was able to purchase a W speed patrol a while back, but like many it has unfortunately been converted to hydraulic. For aesthetic reasons we'd like fabricate our own replacements.

So to those who have the original wheels, would one of you be kind enough to post the diameter of the hand wheels?

Also, from the pictures I've seen, the two vertical parts connecting the rear of the blade to the resultant end of the hand wheel gear box appear to be round stock. Is this correct on this and if so What is the diameter on these? And length on center from connection point to connection point?

Thanks for the help!

36Special
New User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:01 am    Post subject: Re: W speed patrol hand wheel diameter Reply to specific post Reply with quote

David: I have a speed patrol that I am willing to part with. It"s in rather rough condition but the hand wheels and lifting parts are all good and in tact. I"m located about 40 miles west of St Louis, MO. If interested shoot me an e-mail and see if we can make something happen.

Lonnie Smith
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:08 pm    Post subject: Re: W speed patrol hand wheel diameter Reply to specific post Reply with quote

David, where are you located? I know there are patrol parts in MN also and probably where ever you live.

old
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:18 pm    Post subject: Re: W speed patrol hand wheel diameter Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Throw me an e-mail and I can give you part numbers etc for that. I have the parts manual for it plus I have one. By the way this one is as it should be and boy is it a hand full to use

David R Inman
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:41 pm    Post subject: Re: W speed patrol hand wheel diameter Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Basically Phoenix Arizona. At current I don't know of any others in the state, except I veguly recall an article in a magazine some years back about one somewhere in the state that had been fixed up (I think I saw that before I even knew where the one we bought was at).

I would imagine there could be parts in the state, but where oh where? My guess is it is just as easy to find a needle in a hay stack.

old
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:31 pm    Post subject: Re: W speed patrol hand wheel diameter Reply to specific post Reply with quote

My Father in law live in Massia

David R Inman
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:53 pm    Post subject: Re: W speed patrol hand wheel diameter Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Were on the other end of the valley. At least 35 miles away. On a good day 35 minutes. Often more like an hour or more.

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Allis Chalmers All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
TRACTOR   PARTS TRACTOR   MANUALS
Same-Day Shipping! Most of our stocked parts ship the same day you order (M-F).  Expedited shipping available, just call!  Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors.  Compare our super low shipping rates!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor.  We are a Company you can trust and have generous return policies!   Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651.

YT Home  |  Forums Home

Copyright © 1997-2014 Yesterday's Tractor Co.