Yesterday's Tractor Co. Parts for Farm Tractors - Compare our Prices!
Click Here or call 800-853-2651 
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

justice brothers products

View previous topic :: View next topic  
REDPOCADOT
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:47 pm    Post subject: justice brothers products Reply to specific post Reply with quote

anyone use any of the products made and sold by justice brothers saw a demo at a show seemed to have a few good things just looking for opinions
on there products in my tractors and trucks

nhboyd
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:02 pm    Post subject: Re: justice brothers products Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Injector cleaner worked when I had problem with a gas engine in a pickup. Used penitrating oil lubes hinges.

tedregentin
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:41 pm    Post subject: Re: justice brothers products Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Over the years, I have used Justice Brothers, Wynns, and BG. I have had the best success with BG.

LenND
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:52 pm    Post subject: Re: justice brothers products Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I have had good luck with JB 80. It worked fairly well on rusted manifold bolts. But maybe next time I use it it won't do that good. lol

Mike in Mn.
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:50 pm    Post subject: Re: justice brothers products Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Been using JB products for over 40 years, there the only additives I have used that in my observation that have actually done some good. I'm not big on additives. There trans conditioner in my opinion is very good, it will take the chatter out of the old converter clutches. JB-80 is my favorite lube for drilling and tapping, pipe threading etc. There are better penetrating oils though. I have seen there industrial metal conditioner cool down overheated gear boxes from hot/hot so you could lean on them!! They used to have a money back guarantee.

Bspauld
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:23 am    Post subject: Re: justice brothers products Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I cant find JB 80 around here and couldnt find any on the web. Where can I get some?

LenND
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:41 pm    Post subject: Re: justice brothers products Reply to specific post Reply with quote

You can find it in any auto store and farm store here. It's in a spray can like WD40 but may be a little higher priced. I haven't checked but I think NAPA should have it. TSC has it here also.

LenND
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:24 pm    Post subject: Re: justice brothers products Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Just typed in JB80 in Bing or google and its there. says 7.99 a can on ad. Could type in JB80 lubricant also.

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Tractor Talk All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
TRACTOR   PARTS TRACTOR   MANUALS
Same-Day Shipping! Most of our stocked parts ship the same day you order (M-F).  Expedited shipping available, just call!  Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors.  Compare our super low shipping rates!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor.  We are a Company you can trust and have generous return policies!   Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651.

YT Home  |  Forums Home

Copyright © 1997-2014 Yesterday's Tractor Co.