Yesterday's Tractor Co. Parts for Farm Tractors - Compare our Prices!
Click Here or call 800-853-2651 
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Winter at the farm pics

View previous topic :: View next topic  
PaulD
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:40 pm    Post subject: Winter at the farm pics Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Got off work early one day last week, thought it would be fun to head to our farm and have a little fun.

Case Nutty 1660
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Winter at the farm pics Reply to specific post Reply with quote

GREAT PICS!!! love to have the "500B" to plow snow with, the others resting in the shed look great too thanks for posting

Harold Evans
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Winter at the farm pics Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Great looking tractors! Thanks for sharing. Say, just out of
curiousity, what is the balcony used for in your shed? It
looks interesting.

I'm attaching a picture from last summer of my VAC 14. I've
made some changes to this tractor since then, but she still
has her work clothes on and I intend on keeping things that
way. She looks beautiful just the way she is.

Harold Evans
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Winter at the farm pics Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I forgot to mention in my last reply that I really like your old
pickup truck. I'm looking for one like this to restore. Yours
isn't, by any stretch, for sale, is it?

PaulD
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Winter at the farm pics Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Harold the balcony in the shed is for storing lumber, model t parts and various other parts. Hate to say the ole 38 ford pickup is not for sale.

Adirondack case guy
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Winter at the farm pics Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Nice 511B. We have a twin to it less the nice well designed plow setup. Ours is sn# 6097184. What is your sn#?.
Loren

Ken Ind.
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Winter at the farm pics Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Great Pics

Ande
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:59 am    Post subject: Re: Winter at the farm pics Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Paul,sure enjoyed your pics,like seeing that "LA" and "1030" all tucked away too.Curious why no airstack on the "1030"?

PaulD
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:25 am    Post subject: Re: Winter at the farm pics Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Thanks for the comments guys! Loren I don't have the serial number for the 500 off hand, I'll get it this wk. I'll also grab a few more shots of the plow setup. Ande the I'll find some more pics of the la for you the 1030 is really a late 930 with spin on filters. There is no air stack because the whole oil bath air cleaner is gone and a big open element air filter is in it's place... It's my pulling tractor, one of two case pullers we have.

kyboy68
New User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Winter at the farm pics Reply to specific post Reply with quote

PaulD, The pics of the case tractors and the old 38 Ford truck are great. I have a 38 ford truck that I am working on. I am missing a few parts that I do not know what they even look like. I was wondering if you would get a pic of the top of the radiator shroud where the hood latches. Mainly what ever the hood fastens to. If you have time and do not mind taken the pic, it would be very helpful. Thanks kyboy68

oldproudvet
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Winter at the farm pics Reply to specific post Reply with quote

The Phord has a "39 grill, and other then mech brakes vs hyd brakes the same truck. I"ve 2 very clean original 39 large trucks I use on my farm, along with a parts truck. I also have sales, parts and svc lit. Get back to me

PaulD
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Winter at the farm pics Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Kyboy I hope to be up there tomorrow I'll grab a few pictures for ya.
Paul

PaulD
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Winter at the farm pics Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Oldproudvet That's dads old pick up he got for a song it's a very complete truck even has shiny paint inside the cab. One of these days we plan on getting it running, just waiting to get a few projects done.

kyboy68
New User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Winter at the farm pics Reply to specific post Reply with quote

PaulD ok that we be great. Thanks again kyboy

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Case and David Brown All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
TRACTOR   PARTS TRACTOR   MANUALS
Same-Day Shipping! Most of our stocked parts ship the same day you order (M-F).  Expedited shipping available, just call!  Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors.  Compare our super low shipping rates!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor.  We are a Company you can trust and have generous return policies!   Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651.

YT Home  |  Forums Home

Copyright © 1997-2014 Yesterday's Tractor Co.