Yesterday's Tractor Co. Parts for Farm Tractors - Compare our Prices!
Click Here or call 800-853-2651 
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Request for Cat D7E spare parts - Crankshaft

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kingsley Obode
New User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:18 pm    Post subject: Request for Cat D7E spare parts - Crankshaft Reply to specific post Reply with quote

We urgently require standard crankshaft for CAT D7E with serial number 48A4460

jm.
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:48 am    Post subject: Re: Request for Cat D7E spare parts - Crankshaft Reply to specific post Reply with quote

O.K. Here is what I know about it. I am not a cat man but pretty much if you have a LOW Horse D 7E with serial before 63000 or so no cranks or bearings are out there. The next is 63,000 to something like 68,000 sn is one crank and after 68,000 is the other crank. Have a fellow who has either of the latter cranks. E-mail me direct your serial number and I will hook you up with the guy. jm.

jm.
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:50 am    Post subject: Re: Request for Cat D7E spare parts - Crankshaft Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Sorry did not notice you posted your serial number. Bad news going to be next to impossible to find that crank.. They are just not out there.

gemdozer

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:29 am    Post subject: Re: Request for Cat D7E spare parts - Crankshaft Reply to specific post Reply with quote

The crankshaft in D7E 4460 is 9h9082 and I should have 2 but am located near MONTREAL CANADA

Kingsley Obode
New User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Request for Cat D7E spare parts - Crankshaft Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Kindly send proforma invoice and freight charges to Lagos

Kingsley Obode
New User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Request for Cat D7E spare parts - Crankshaft Reply to specific post Reply with quote

serial number is 48A4460 or D7E 4460

RGMartin
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Request for Cat D7E spare parts - Crankshaft Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Kingsley Obode wrote:
(quoted from post at 16:34:52 01/08/13) Kindly send proforma invoice and freight charges to Lagos

As in Nigeria???

gemdozer

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Request for Cat D7E spare parts - Crankshaft Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Am't shipping heavy parts out off country

jm.
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Request for Cat D7E spare parts - Crankshaft Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Gem I was wondering if he is legit. Would not be hard to give it to Fed-Ex .. After you get you money.. I know you know if you have a standard as he say he wants it is almost priceless. I can tell you their are not man out there. The reason he wants standard I expect is bearings for the undersize are also not easy to locate..good day

Penn
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Request for Cat D7E spare parts - Crankshaft Reply to specific post Reply with quote

If the number quoted is the one you want try the link below,it"s in CA USA.
P
Cat Crank

Kingsley Obode
New User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Request for Cat D7E spare parts - Crankshaft Reply to specific post Reply with quote

This is legitimate. if it is too heavy for airfreight as I was made to understand, we can send by sea. Just that this takes much longer because it is going to be groupage and more expensive. If this is the right crankshaft, then get me the price.
Thank you.

Kingsley Obode
New User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Request for Cat D7E spare parts - Crankshaft Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I do not understand, Click modern view to see ?? As in Nigeria?? this is no fun. Get me the price.

gemdozer

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:25 am    Post subject: Re: Request for Cat D7E spare parts - Crankshaft Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I check fast this morning my crankshaft and look standar and want $600.00 F0B

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Crawlers, Dozers, Loaders and Backhoes All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
TRACTOR   PARTS TRACTOR   MANUALS
Same-Day Shipping! Most of our stocked parts ship the same day you order (M-F).  Expedited shipping available, just call!  Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors.  Compare our super low shipping rates!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor.  We are a Company you can trust and have generous return policies!   Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651.

YT Home  |  Forums Home

Copyright © 1997-2014 Yesterday's Tractor Co.