Yesterday's Tractor Co. Parts for Farm Tractors - Compare our Prices!
Click Here or call 800-853-2651 
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Moline Lawn Mower attachments

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Toby Oats
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:02 am    Post subject: Moline Lawn Mower attachments Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Just out of shear curiosity could someone tell me what attachments are available for a moline 112 mower? Thank all

G1355
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Moline Lawn Mower attachments Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Blade, snowblower, tiller, there's probebly more all I've seen though. Love the minneapolis molines, hard to find and spendy, want a 114 hydro

ronbeck
New User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Moline Lawn Mower attachments Reply to specific post Reply with quote

there is approx.twenty some different attachments.besides the mower,snowblower,blade,there is a johnson loader,a pull behind reel mower,frt.mnted reel mower,trailer,plow,disc,cultivator,cycle mower,and many more.i have approx.half of the ones that were available.they are very hard to find.

Toby Oats
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Moline Lawn Mower attachments Reply to specific post Reply with quote

i think i bought this one right. it's a 66 112 that came with mower deck, snow thrower and a spare trans-axle for $400. Needs a motor but they're not to expensive or hard to find i hope.

nyslawnmowers

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Moline Lawn Mower attachments Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I hope its not the one from c-list I looked at!! If it is you got quiet a project ahead of you,it looked good in the pictures but needed a bunch of work once I looked at it but good luck.

Traditional Farmer
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Moline Lawn Mower attachments Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Ford and Jacobsen implements from the same era should be the same

G1355
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Moline Lawn Mower attachments Reply to specific post Reply with quote

400 bucks wouldn't be bad, there hard to find, and you'll have something when your done, good luck with it love to see pictures when you get it going.

ronbeck
New User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Moline Lawn Mower attachments Reply to specific post Reply with quote

if you have any questions before you start on this or during,i will be happy to answer them,as i have done about fifteen os so of these.you may e-mail me at mmguy1@peoplepc.coron

Brian G. NY
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:47 am    Post subject: Re: Moline Lawn Mower attachments Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Is this the angle-iron framed tractor made back in the sixties by Jacobsen?
I have a few of it's Ford cousins, 100 and 120 series.
I found an interesting attachment a few years ago; a sicklebar mower that uses a hydraulic pump and hydraulic motor for power transmission.
Neat setup and was available as an option from Ford.
I'm guessing that all the different implements were available from the dealer whether the tractors were badged as Jacobsen, Ford, Minneapolis-Moline or Oliver.

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Garden Tractors All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
TRACTOR   PARTS TRACTOR   MANUALS
Same-Day Shipping! Most of our stocked parts ship the same day you order (M-F).  Expedited shipping available, just call!  Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors.  Compare our super low shipping rates!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor.  We are a Company you can trust and have generous return policies!   Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651.

YT Home  |  Forums Home

Copyright © 1997-2014 Yesterday's Tractor Co.