Yesterday's Tractor Co. Parts for Farm Tractors - Compare our Prices!
Click Here or call 800-853-2651 
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Olivers

Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
oliverlover982
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:13 am    Post subject: Olivers Reply to specific post Reply with quote

How many other of you Oliver guys are from the Minnesota area?

bgud
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:48 am    Post subject: Re: Olivers Reply to specific post Reply with quote

i"m it south east mn

P I Pete

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:43 am    Post subject: Re: Olivers Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Hi, Ilive in S E Mn also, got 3 olivers 1650 1550 and a Super 55. I farmed with the two big ones, now I work off the farm and recently bought the 55, it needs work but I've wanted one for a long time.

OliverNate
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:43 am    Post subject: Re: Olivers Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I'm in the south central area

jordan hackman
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:00 am    Post subject: Re: Olivers Reply to specific post Reply with quote

i live an hour south of minnesota in north east iowa. speaking of minnisota any of you attending the root river show in springvalley because oliver is featured this year.

oliverlover982
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Olivers Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Where is spring valley? I love about an hour north of Minneapolis / st Paul, we have ten so far in our collection. Wasn't a very popular brand of tractor up this way.

jordan hackman
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Olivers Reply to specific post Reply with quote

spring valley itself is about 10 or so miles north of the iowa border on hwy 63. however the show grounds are north of spring valley on 63 right next door to the deer creek speedway. hope to bring some of our own this year, problem is bringing them there. we will atleast bring our super 99 GM to the show and maybe the 88 diesels.

Richard Kinney
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Olivers Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I have a fully restored 990 and a very nice 2255. I live in Grand Forks ND, 300 miles NW of Mpls.

j meyer
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Olivers Reply to specific post Reply with quote

If your an hour north of the Cities, then you surely had to have known of Hinckley Machine- everyone I have met north of the Cities dealt with them at one time. As for me, I'm from Goodhue, MN- just southeast of the metro area.

Galen Houk
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Olivers Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I live 50 miles West of Minneapolis. Olivers come and go around here but right now I have a 77, 77 orchard, 1750G, 1755G, 1850FWA, 1855G, 1855D blown, 1855FWA, 1950, 1950FWA. More coming.

John Schoenauer
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Olivers Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Jordan Hackman what are the dates for the show? I will probably be in the area 7/26 - 27 hope I'm lucky.
Thanks
John Schoenauer

x5farmer
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Olivers Reply to specific post Reply with quote

So is there an Oliver show in SEMN -- We are 70 west of Mpls and maybe could bring Jim Clark's 990 that we purchased--- it is the one that was driven from ocean to ocean -- and Fairbanks to the Mexican border!!!!

jordan hackman
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Olivers Reply to specific post Reply with quote

i am not sure on the dates they haven't updated there website yet but based on last years dates it is probably the second to last weekend of july. also it is a three day show fri-sun.

jordan hackman
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Olivers Reply to specific post Reply with quote

yes there is the root river show north of springvalley on highway 63, it may be during the third weekend of july, don't know exactly.

oliverlover982
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Olivers Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Yes I knew of hinckley machine Ralph helped us alot with the restoration of our 60 which is the first one we did. I actually live only about four miles from the old shop which is now a napa.

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Oliver, Cletrac, Coop and Cockshutt All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
TRACTOR   PARTS TRACTOR   MANUALS
Same-Day Shipping! Most of our stocked parts ship the same day you order (M-F).  Expedited shipping available, just call!  Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors.  Compare our super low shipping rates!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor.  We are a Company you can trust and have generous return policies!   Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651.

YT Home  |  Forums Home

Copyright © 1997-2014 Yesterday's Tractor Co.