Yesterday's Tractor Co. Parts for Farm Tractors - Compare our Prices!
Click Here or call 800-853-2651 
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

old

Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
pconnie
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:58 pm    Post subject: old Reply to specific post Reply with quote

they are in car-truck postings

old
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:33 pm    Post subject: Re: old Reply to specific post Reply with quote

In which Criag's listing is it in. The Lake of the Ozarks one or the KC one or where

1951 8N
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:05 pm    Post subject: Re: old Reply to specific post Reply with quote

old wrote:
In which Craig's listing is it in. The Lake of the Ozarks one or the KC one or where

Here's a link to the ad:

http://kansascity.craigslist.org/cto/3536407318.html

Royse
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:31 pm    Post subject: Re: old Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Wish they were close to me.
I need another project like I need a hole in the head,
but that seems pretty tempting.

pconnie.ks.

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:03 pm    Post subject: Re: old Reply to specific post Reply with quote

how do you do that link//phil

old
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:43 pm    Post subject: Re: old Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Easy you just put the info in the optional link URL below if on classic and then the next line down the name of the link and that is it. Like this one
Cheaper Then Dirt

old
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:46 pm    Post subject: Re: old Reply to specific post Reply with quote

By the way did you know that the town that I call my town so happens to be Camdenton???? Yep that is the mail system I have and the town center is 7 miles from my place

pconnie
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:16 am    Post subject: Re: old Reply to specific post Reply with quote

yes i do..that is why i sent that to you..truck and backhoe for $2000 seems a deal..

old
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:45 am    Post subject: Re: old Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I looked at the ad and the pictures and I would almost swear that I have seen that truck parked some place I drive by but for the life of me can not figure out where. LOL. If I could read that blue sign in the back ground of one of those pictures I might know that place

Fuddy Duddy
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:14 am    Post subject: Re: old Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Old, How much would you charge to deliver 65 miles?
I don't have a trailer that would carry it.
Bet it's already gone by now though.

wes(MI)
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:35 am    Post subject: Re: old Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Old the blue sign reads 'rotary club of' and the rest is blocked. The passenger mud-flap has a city of 'Jefferson' on it & can't read the state.

old
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:45 am    Post subject: Re: old Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Ok bet that is over by the City park then and if so I have driven by it more then once

old
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:48 am    Post subject: Re: old Reply to specific post Reply with quote

It would not surprise me if it is still for sale. In this area this time of year things like that do not sell fast. As for delivering it the only way I could do that would be to drive the truck to you butthe back hoe would be another problem since my trailer I do not think would handle it LOL

Fuddy Duddy
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:14 am    Post subject: Re: old Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I been wanting to find a good equipment trailer.
I could sell the two utility trailers I have and probably about pay for one.
I figured with all the tractors you have you would had probably had a big one.
I sent him an email to see if he still has them.

old
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:30 am    Post subject: Re: old Reply to specific post Reply with quote

All I have for a trailer that is on the road that is is a 16 foot car hauler. I do have others but do not have them on the road. Have one 18 footer 3 axle job I never finished and have a pindle hitch one that I pulled behind my Diamond T but that truck no longer runs and even if it did I could no afford the insurance on it LOL Plus I have 2 or 3 other trailers laying around that I have built or picked up over the years

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Ford 9N, 2N, 8N All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
TRACTOR   PARTS TRACTOR   MANUALS
Same-Day Shipping! Most of our stocked parts ship the same day you order (M-F).  Expedited shipping available, just call!  Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors.  Compare our super low shipping rates!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor.  We are a Company you can trust and have generous return policies!   Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651.

YT Home  |  Forums Home

Copyright © 1997-2014 Yesterday's Tractor Co.