Yesterday's Tractor Co. Parts for Farm Tractors - Compare our Prices!
Click Here or call 800-853-2651 
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Case stuff

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:29 pm    Post subject: Case stuff Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Raining here, bored so I'm posting pics. Some of my case signs and tractors at my desk. Also a pic of my 300 and my daughter, dad and myself, about 5 years ago. About a week after I painted it. I hadn't turned the tire around yet.
Ben

Case Nutty 1660
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Case stuff Reply to specific post Reply with quote

great pics,, wish my office looked like that maybe i would work in it LOL I really like the CASE with the world, did you make it or find it some where but all looks great too cnt

Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Case stuff Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I bought it about a year ago from eBay, I think I only paid $30.00-$40.00 for it, I haven't seen any since. I'm not sure if you can see the 400 hat in the corner of the pic, I bought it on eBay as well, I have not seen others, are they rare?

Case Nutty 1660
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Case stuff Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I have seen several different marketed ones like it but they are some what rare yes again nice collection cnt

Ande
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Case stuff Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Interesting to see your office,lots of Case there,and even Marks calendar great post.
Nice "300" pic too,I need to get going on mine

Don Rudolph
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Case stuff Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Very extensive collection of Case stuff! What a great office to work in, wish mine looked as nice. Don

j hikemper

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Case stuff Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Thats very nice ,, Even paying tribute to the makers of Modern Machinery .MOLINE. what about the prima -dona whose headquarters are in MOLINE IL ??

chuck machinist
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Case stuff Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Tom Gobble wears one!

Kow Farmer
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Case stuff Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I wish my desk area looked liked that. Great Case memorabilia. Thanks for letting us in your office.
Kow Farmer (Kurt)

Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Case stuff Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Thanks guys for all the great comments.
Ben

McKerrow630
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Case stuff Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Very neat in more ways then one. thanks for sharing

Agri King
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Case stuff Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Nice Case stuff! I just knew you guys are bidding against me on ebay!!lol

Adirondack case guy
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Case stuff Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Very nice. I have several of the things you have, incluging 2 of the safary hats, one with 300 tractor, other with flying eaglr hitch. There was also one that was utility cream and flambeau with the Case utility emblem, and I believe there was one painted industrial yellow and flambeau with a 580CK decal.
Loren

JGarner
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:59 am    Post subject: Re: Case stuff Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I have the "New Six Cylinder....." tin sign in my office too along with an arty framed photo of a DC grill. Just haven't had the time to increase my collection.

Jim

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Case and David Brown All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
TRACTOR   PARTS TRACTOR   MANUALS
Same-Day Shipping! Most of our stocked parts ship the same day you order (M-F).  Expedited shipping available, just call!  Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors.  Compare our super low shipping rates!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor.  We are a Company you can trust and have generous return policies!   Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651.

YT Home  |  Forums Home

Copyright © 1997-2014 Yesterday's Tractor Co.