Yesterday's Tractor Co. Parts for Farm Tractors - Compare our Prices!
Click Here or call 800-853-2651 
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Gravely wheelbarrow

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rodney Middleton
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:26 pm    Post subject: Gravely wheelbarrow Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I have a gravely wheelbarrow that mounts like any Gravely attatchment and was wondering what it might be worth has been stored inside for at least 30 years in my shop. Thanks

ray hofstetter
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Gravely wheelbarrow Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I've never seen/or heard of one. I'd love to see a picture of it.

Harvey 2
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Gravely wheelbarrow Reply to specific post Reply with quote

What something is worth, depends on how bad one wants to sell it, or buy it, there is no set value on any of this old stuff. Its just what two fools agree on.

SuperABen
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Gravely wheelbarrow Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Rodney, everyone else is right that the value depends on the customer. However, a Gravely front mount cart is probably one of the rarest and most desirable attachments for a Gravely collector.

I can't tell you an exact dollar value, but I would expect to easily sell it for a couple hundred if the right collector had a checkbook in his hand. Better yet, put a $200 reserve on it and sell it on Ebay after advertising it on the Gravely forums. Let those with checkbooks argue the value and run you up a nice price!

Ben W. in VA
OldPathsEquipment.com

gtractorfan
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:04 am    Post subject: Re: Gravely wheelbarrow Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I'm having a hard time imagining how that works, a picture would be great. If it has a wheel several feet ahead of the Gravely's how can it turn unless the wheelbarrow wheel swivels?

Rodney Middleton
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:35 am    Post subject: Re: Gravely wheelbarrow Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Guys I dont have a clue as to post a piture on this site. Maybe I can get my 9 year old grandaughter to show me. The wheelbarrow has a single wheel in the front that swivels.plus it dumps with a long handle back to the operator. This one is in very good condition which probably makes more attractive. Thanks guys for your imput. Rodney

Old Roy
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:32 am    Post subject: Re: Gravely wheelbarrow Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Brindly made on without a wheel ..Seen a few on Cub cadets ?? Look like this ?

SuperABen
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Gravely wheelbarrow Reply to specific post Reply with quote

This is what I'm picturing:

http://www.gravelyyard.com/IMG_1358.JPG

Or with a more conventional wheel barrow body: (see page 24)

http://gravelytractorclub.org/images/PDFs/manuals/walk-behind/model-l/Model_L_Instruc_Man_1963.pdf

Ben W. in VA
OldPathsEquipment.com

Rodney Middleton
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:06 am    Post subject: Re: Gravely wheelbarrow Reply to specific post Reply with quote

My wheelbarrow is for a walk behind gravely and it attatches with 4 bolts like other walk behind attatchments.

Old Roy
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Gravely wheelbarrow Reply to specific post Reply with quote

OK
Hows this ??

B B Watts
New User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Gravely wheelbarrow Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Is yours like this?

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Garden Tractors All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
TRACTOR   PARTS TRACTOR   MANUALS
Same-Day Shipping! Most of our stocked parts ship the same day you order (M-F).  Expedited shipping available, just call!  Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors.  Compare our super low shipping rates!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor.  We are a Company you can trust and have generous return policies!   Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651.

YT Home  |  Forums Home

Copyright © 1997-2014 Yesterday's Tractor Co.