Yesterday's Tractor Co. Parts for Farm Tractors - Compare our Prices!
Click Here or call 800-853-2651 
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A few more pictures!

Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shane Lovelace
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:13 pm    Post subject: A few more pictures! Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Gets a little boreing considering the sun goes down at 5:30! Decided to post a few more pictures. Just wondering how do you guys like my pictures I have been posting?

Erik Ks farmer
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:18 pm    Post subject: Re: A few more pictures! Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I love farming pictures, thanks for taking the time to share them with us. I have also been bored that last couple evenings, wife and I are sitting in the living room watching a movie, but it doesn't hold my attention to well.

Paul A Young
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:20 pm    Post subject: Re: A few more pictures! Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Always good to see Case pictures!

jllw
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:20 pm    Post subject: Re: A few more pictures! Reply to specific post Reply with quote

love the pics where are u in ky im in liberty

Glenn F.

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:24 pm    Post subject: Re: A few more pictures! Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Very nice pictures. The 1070's (??) work clothes look pretty well worn out!

Glenn

Shane Lovelace
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:25 pm    Post subject: Re: A few more pictures! Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Your a little ways from me then. I live about 30 miles south of Paducah.

Case Nutty 1660
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:41 pm    Post subject: Re: A few more pictures! Reply to specific post Reply with quote

we like just fine Shane keep'em coming love seeing those Case's hard at work cnt tom

Shane Lovelace
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:43 pm    Post subject: Re: A few more pictures! Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Thanks Tom! And I still have ALOT more to come lol.

kwoodrum570

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:45 pm    Post subject: Re: A few more pictures! Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Are you going to the farm show at Louisville in Feb?

Shane Lovelace
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:57 pm    Post subject: Re: A few more pictures! Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Yes. Attend every year.

kwoodrum570

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:43 pm    Post subject: Re: A few more pictures! Reply to specific post Reply with quote

All us case guys in ky should meet at the show,I met Nick Wink up ther a few years ago. we were in line to get something to eat. he had a case hat on like mine so i ask about it he told me his name and i had seen his tractors on the calander. i had a 570 on last years calander

Jimmie D. Phelps
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:06 pm    Post subject: Re: A few more pictures! Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Nice pictures, but be careful packing silage without a roll bar. My second cousin got killed packing silage. Went up the pile and flipped back over on him.

LJKCK
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:11 pm    Post subject: Re: A few more pictures! Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Do we like the pics, silly question, we love pics!! And lets just say you have to post alot more pics to catch up to nutty! lol

Kow Farmer
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:50 am    Post subject: Re: A few more pictures! Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Case pictures are always a highlight of the day. Keep them coming please.
Kow Farmer (Kurt)

1370rod
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:04 am    Post subject: Re: A few more pictures! Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Can't post to many pics of case stuff here, I like seeing how things are in different parts of the country. Thanks, Rod.

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Case and David Brown All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
TRACTOR   PARTS TRACTOR   MANUALS
Same-Day Shipping! Most of our stocked parts ship the same day you order (M-F).  Expedited shipping available, just call!  Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors.  Compare our super low shipping rates!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor.  We are a Company you can trust and have generous return policies!   Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651.

YT Home  |  Forums Home

Copyright © 1997-2014 Yesterday's Tractor Co.