Yesterday's Tractor Co. Parts for Farm Tractors - Compare our Prices!
Click Here or call 800-853-2651 
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Gravely PTO clutch

View previous topic :: View next topic  
teaching science
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:05 am    Post subject: Gravely PTO clutch Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Hi all, Ihave an 8123 Gravely tractor and need a pto clutch. Have any of you found a source cheaper than the $300 plus that I find on the net?? Has anyone figured out a way to reline them??

Thanks for all your great advice

Charlie

Dan(wi)
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Gravely PTO clutch Reply to specific post Reply with quote

yes,this is to you & everybody else out there, re: clutch,brakes & drums.....I needed a cone clutch relined, they wanted 124.00 for a new one( Simplicity 7012 6in cone clutch) instead for 31.00 I found a company in Milwaukee, Wis who does everything & anything, I took it to the UPS store, payed for the shipping both ways & sent a check inside the box for 31.00, total cost 64.00, company name & address: Brake Clutch & Drum Milw, Wis 4934 W State St,414-476-2292, they got it last Friday & it was back at my house/front door today. ask for Scott

Dan(wi)
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Gravely PTO clutch Reply to specific post Reply with quote

here is there toll free # 1-800-478-2292, or 414-476-2292 or fax 414-476-0344 or WWW.brakeclutchanddrum.com

teaching science
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:30 am    Post subject: Re: Gravely PTO clutch Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Just talked to Scott up there and he said they dont do the kind of lining that Gravely uses. So guess its still a $300 part from gravely unless someone else has had better luck than I did.

Thanks for the replies

Charlie

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Garden Tractors All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
TRACTOR   PARTS TRACTOR   MANUALS
Same-Day Shipping! Most of our stocked parts ship the same day you order (M-F).  Expedited shipping available, just call!  Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors.  Compare our super low shipping rates!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor.  We are a Company you can trust and have generous return policies!   Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651.

YT Home  |  Forums Home

Copyright © 1997-2014 Yesterday's Tractor Co.