Yesterday's Tractor Co. Parts for Farm Tractors - Compare our Prices!
Click Here or call 800-853-2651 
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

loader for 960

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
bisonfarmer
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:52 pm    Post subject: loader for 960 Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I would like to know what model/make of loader could be put on a 960. Is there such a model as a Ford I9-93?

Larry NCKS
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:52 pm    Post subject: Re: loader for 960 Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Don't know the model # but Ford made a one armed loader that many like on that series tractor.

Vito
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:09 am    Post subject: Re: loader for 960 Reply to specific post Reply with quote

My 961 is in storage so I can't get the number.I will have 2 loader tractors soon so I will be selling the one on the 961.

Vito

Kirk-NJ
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:51 am    Post subject: Re: loader for 960 Reply to specific post Reply with quote

711 one arm bandit. If you buy one make sure you get all the brackets because they are not easy to come by. I'm in the process of putting one on my 950.

Kirk

NWMO 901 SOS
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:27 am    Post subject: Re: loader for 960 Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Kirk-NJ wrote:
(quoted from post at 06:51:05 01/18/13) 711 one arm bandit. If you buy one make sure you get all the brackets because they are not easy to come by. I'm in the process of putting one on my 950.

Kirk

Here's a pic of a 711 trip loader. Not the heaviest duty loader, but a good match for these tractors.

Chris

Dean
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:26 am    Post subject: Re: loader for 960 Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I have a Ford 701 FEL on my 961-5.

Dean

Lynn Patrick
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:24 am    Post subject: Re: loader for 960 Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I have a 19-93 on my 960. They were made for this tractor and are VERY easy to mount and dismount - only 2 pins and the hose. I had a one-armed loader and like this much better - just my opinion. If you can find one I think you would like it!
Lynn

ford farming
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:21 pm    Post subject: Re: loader for 960 Reply to specific post Reply with quote

heres pics of on, its a ford 701 series, model 19-124 for the row crop fords. its also forsale , has all mounting brackets and dirt plate on front. this one is trip bucket but has bracket for cylinder to add.

forddoc
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:52 pm    Post subject: Re: loader for 960 Reply to specific post Reply with quote

where you located?

souNdguy
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:51 pm    Post subject: Re: loader for 960 Reply to specific post Reply with quote

not as good as a 2 poster weigth wise.. but as your pic with that stump shows.. they will do work.

I move 4x5 round bales with mine.. it is at the edge of it's capacity.. but it does it. I'm sure that stump is hefty!

souNdguy
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:51 pm    Post subject: Re: loader for 960 Reply to specific post Reply with quote

711 and 722 are the ford 1 arms. a 711 would be what a rowcrop would normally mount, as the 722 came with a pump that was crank driven and as sucjh would not be compatible with a rowcrop.. however.. no reason you couldn't mount the 722 anyway and not use the pump and integral sump in the frame.

bisonfarmer
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:33 pm    Post subject: Re: loader for 960 Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I am in Lincoln, NE.

bisonfarmer
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:35 pm    Post subject: Re: loader for 960 Reply to specific post Reply with quote

When you say 701 series and model 19-124 that this loader was designed specifically for the 701 tractor?

bisonfarmer
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:39 pm    Post subject: Re: loader for 960 Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I only saw a photo of a I9-93, sent an inquiry, and I think that it has been sold.

bisonfarmer
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:43 pm    Post subject: Re: loader for 960 Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I have seen the one arm loaders in the past, not on tractors, but i thought they were set up primarily for the N Series. Are they very durable?

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Ford All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to:  
TRACTOR   PARTS TRACTOR   MANUALS
Same-Day Shipping! Most of our stocked parts ship the same day you order (M-F).  Expedited shipping available, just call!  Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors.  Compare our super low shipping rates!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor.  We are a Company you can trust and have generous return policies!   Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651.

YT Home  |  Forums Home

Copyright © 1997-2014 Yesterday's Tractor Co.