Yesterday's Tractor Co. Parts for Farm Tractors - Compare our Prices!
Click Here or call 800-853-2651 
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A few pictures

View previous topic :: View next topic  
rrlund
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:31 am    Post subject: A few pictures Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Don't mind the mess,that room is a catch all for everything,but I snapped a few pictures of some of my toys just for the heck of it.

ndaircapt
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:22 pm    Post subject: Re: A few pictures Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Those are pretty awesome, some pretty rare stuff. thanks for sharing!

rrlund
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:56 am    Post subject: Re: A few pictures Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Glad to do it. Yep,there's a rare JD440 crawler in there. A Slick Oliver 70 with a loader AND factory duals,a 1/12 Allis Chalmers C,an original JD 630 with a 4 bottom mounted plow and a near complete set of Tru Scale. Can't forget that Massey Ferguson 1150 V8 up there. You don't come across those every day. I got that one out of the neighbor's toy box 20 years or so ago along with two IH 1466s.

Last edited by rrlund on Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Buckeye Oliver collector
Long Time User

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:51 pm    Post subject: Re: A few pictures Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Thats a sharp collection you have there, even with the dust! Have you counted them anytime? I've got around 130 in 1/16 with two thirds being Oliver. I also have a soft spot for Case so I have about 20 of those. I think I have around 150 in 1/64. Much easier to store than the big ones.

Ande
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:14 am    Post subject: Re: A few pictures Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I sure was impressed with your collection.Thanks for taking the time to post.I like that you have all brands

rrlund
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:12 am    Post subject: Re: A few pictures Reply to specific post Reply with quote

It's been a a few years since I counted them. There was over 250 if memory serves me right,but that was just mine. The bottom two shelves on the one side belong to the kids,then I inherited all of my Dad's when he passed away,so there isn't even room on the shelves for all of'em. I'm guessing there must be close to 350 now. There's a table in the middle of the room with one heck of a bunch or 1/64 on it. The kids had those and all of the barn sets,the house,grain bins,even the railroad. Must be well over 100 1/64 on there.

IaGary

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:41 pm    Post subject: Re: A few pictures Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Nice collection and a wide varitity as well.

I decided to stick with one color years ago to try and get a complete collection.

I have determined it will never be complete.

Gary

rrlund
Tractor Guru

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:48 am    Post subject: Re: A few pictures Reply to specific post Reply with quote

My brothers and I had a little bit of everything growing up. I guess I always followed the buy what you like theory.

About all I look for anymore is Olivers. Hard to find,so it makes it more of a challenge. Way too many reproductions of all makes anymore to try to keep up with anything.

TriTownTB
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:34 pm    Post subject: Re: A few pictures Reply to specific post Reply with quote

nice pictures and a great collection! i have a few toys myself.....although not sure how i got into collecting them. amazing how one can turn into 100 and 100 can turn into 1000.

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Tractor Memorabilia All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
TRACTOR   PARTS TRACTOR   MANUALS
Same-Day Shipping! Most of our stocked parts ship the same day you order (M-F).  Expedited shipping available, just call!  Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors.  Compare our super low shipping rates!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor.  We are a Company you can trust and have generous return policies!   Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651.

YT Home  |  Forums Home

Copyright © 1997-2014 Yesterday's Tractor Co.