Yesterday's Tractor Co. Parts for Farm Tractors - Compare our Prices!
Click Here or call 800-853-2651 
   Allis Chalmers Case Farmall IH Ford 9N,2N,8N Ford
   Ferguson John Deere Massey Ferguson Minn. Moline Oliver
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Traditional YT Forum ViewClassic View   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

TEA 20 Parts On E Bay

View previous topic :: View next topic  
VTParts

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:56 pm    Post subject: TEA 20 Parts On E Bay Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I just posted 55 parts on E Bay for a TEA 20 tractor had the 85mm Standard Gas Engine. Made in Coventry England Serial: 293511

802-782-2409

Jason S.
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:25 pm    Post subject: Re: TEA 20 Parts On E Bay Reply to specific post Reply with quote

How close are you to tearing the 180 down?

vtparts

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:40 pm    Post subject: Re: TEA 20 Parts On E Bay Reply to specific post Reply with quote

I had an accident in the shop two weeks ago and burned my hand really badly. Just now getting back on track.

Jason S.
Tractor Expert

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:25 am    Post subject: Re: TEA 20 Parts On E Bay Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Sorry to hear that. I hope you heal up ok. I was just asking because I hadn"t talked to you in a while and I hoped you hadn"t forgot me on the 180 parts.

tractorfix
Regular

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:36 pm    Post subject: Re: TEA 20 Parts On E Bay Reply to specific post Reply with quote

thanbks, I'll check it out!

VTParts

Report to Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:47 pm    Post subject: Re: TEA 20 Parts On E Bay Reply to specific post Reply with quote

Jason,
I was out of work for the first week. My doctor told me that I couldn't get it dirty or I could get a bad infection. It was really hard being away from the shop that long.

Anyway I will post a notice on the Massey Forum when we get the parts advertised. Since November we have dismantled 12 or more tractors. I could be off as every tractor blends into the next.

We have cleaned all of the parts in the parts cleaner and now are in the process of photographing them and entering the data into Microsoft Excel so that the can be listed on E Bay. Lots of work, but all of our inventory should be up for sale by June or July of this year.

Post new topic    Yesterday's Tractors Forum Index -> Harry Ferguson All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
TRACTOR   PARTS TRACTOR   MANUALS
Same-Day Shipping! Most of our stocked parts ship the same day you order (M-F).  Expedited shipping available, just call!  Most prices for parts and manuals are below our competitors.  Compare our super low shipping rates!  We have the parts you need to repair your tractor.  We are a Company you can trust and have generous return policies!   Shop Online Today or call our friendly sales staff toll free (800) 853-2651.

YT Home  |  Forums Home

Copyright © 1997-2014 Yesterday's Tractor Co.